“Excellent Hotel - all the conveniences”

Hilton Paris La Defense
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Hotel - all the conveniences”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Some will say that if you are to visit Paris, you MUST have to be in the city. True, the city has quite a bit of ambiance, but here are some reasons why staying at this Hilton is good too.
1. Only 10 minutes away and the easy to use Metro is literally outside the hotel! That means that all the tourist spots (Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Champs de Ellyse, is quite close by).
2. Shopping! Imagine the large mall in your neighborhood and bam! it's right across the square at 4 Temps and CNIT.
3. Larger rooms compared to inside the city
4. Lower costs
5. Hilton quality and friendliness is still very apparent
6. So many conveniences nearby - you can purchase tickets to museums and shows and exchange dollars to Euros cheap at the Exchange at CNIT shopping mall.

Room Tip: Room viewing the square is very good.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear rcman0730,

I would like to thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us.
Indeed your observations are very much appreciated and they demonstrate some of our hotel plusses.

Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will welcome you back to the Hilton Paris la Defense very soon.

Gerald.vanreck@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Even though this hotel is located in the suburbs of Paris, it is located over the Metro yellow line and has very easy access, straight shot, to downtown Paris. Additionally, the service was excellent and the rooms were nice and clean with tons of dining options nearby. Very good option for a family that's on a budget but still wants easy access via the metro, 15 minute ride to museums and shops.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear mbroadus2000,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and tips following your recent stay. Our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and I do appreciate your participation.

The whole team looks forward to welcoming you back for a future visit to Paris.

Dallas
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This is a very modern hotel and the staff (Laurent) provided outstanding service. They are true embodiment of US based Hotel services in a foreign country. Laurent provided directions to various Paris sites, traveling short cuts and money saving travel tips. He translated the French terms that was really helpful. I still remember he mentioned what "Rive Droit" means in English.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear HasanDallas,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit particularly thanks to Laurent. Such a feedback means a lot to us and I take this opportunity to thank you on his behalf for that. Indeed, we thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to everybody here.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next require accommodation in town.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Being a concierge myself, it was so wonderful to be able to request concierge service from someone else. The Concierge at this hotel, Matteau, was beyond amazing. He assisted us with the metro to get to the center of the city, shopping and even assisted with a car service for our next hotel. The metro station was right there at the Hotel....so convenient!! I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear tamerella,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback following your recent visit.
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and that the team and especially Mathieu made your stay memorable and enjoyable. Rest assured that your warm comments will be passed on to Mathieu and his Supervisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Paris la Défense very soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I booked the hotel despite reading negative reviews. My wife and I are both Hilton Diamond members.

I booked a room which was described as having two double beds and suitable for 4 people.

I agree it's for 4 people as long as they are dwarfs

we got no upgrade, no offer to change the room and no additional beds available to be placed in the rooms despite me offering to pay for it

it's a shame that I prepaid for the room otherwise I would have checked out straightaway

I am still here as I write. just can't wait to leave.

bad start for a weekend in Paris indeed!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank arif m
Dear arif m,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay in our Hotel.

It is with great concern that I have read that your stay with us had not been to your expectations, for which I sincerely apologise. I understand that you are already in contact with our FOH Manager in order to find a suitable solution to your concerns. However I would like to stress that we greatly respect and value our Hilton Honors guests and that we do anything possible to demonstrate our thanks for your loyalty. Unfortunately, on the dates of your stay, we were unable to honor the complimentary upgrade due to lack of availability for another family room.

Once again, may I sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you encountered and I assure you that we take every possible measure to ensure that these types of experiences do not happen again.

I do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in order for us to redeem ourselves.

suwon, South Korea
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Paris la defense branch was not good for me. Please think about using other branch. room, cleaning, location, staff on day time, was good. staff for night time, was not good. brah~ brah~ nrah~ brah~ nrah! brah! nrah!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jongho K,

I want to thank you for your comments following your recent stay in our hotel.
Despite the location of our property not meeting your expectations, I am pleased to read that you overall enjoyed it. However I have observed with great concerned your feedback regarding our Night Team and would be most appreciative if you could provide me with further details on your experience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I spent four nights here in July. It is conveniently located for seeing Paris as it is next to a metro line which takes you to central Paris in around 10 - 15 minutes. The staff are helpful and the food fine - but there is only one restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear William P,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent visit to our hotel. All our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.
Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your stay in Paris and we hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Defense
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
Novotel Paris La Defense
Novotel Paris La Defense
#6 of 41 in La Defense

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!