Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
US$65
US$152
US$145
  • Restaurant
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
  • Room Service
US$134
US$116
Travelocity
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$103
ibis Budget
US$238
US$175
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbusiness districtthe executive loungemetro stationnice hotelbusiness tripcorner roomgrand archbed was very comfortablerooms are largeshopping malltaxi ridegrande archean upgradelarge mallquatre tempschamps elyseescroissants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay near the Arc La Defense if staying their for business. the hotel staff in ALL areas are extremely friendly and welcoming. Reception staff welcoming and happy, bar staff always happy with a little side of crazy, which after a long day in the office you sometimes need, and Jack and the team in the restaurant are brilliant - spending 9 months partially living in this hotel it was good to have friendly faces and comfy rooms....BUT the area near the hotel regarding restaurants close early or if you work late and need restaurant food / bar snack the food after a while is very same same...... In the executive lounge the evening snacks are exactly the same each day of the week so the food there can be extremely dull. It would help if they changed it each month for those who stay for the long term. Other than that great place.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Linzi0677
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My hand bag was stolen right after I checked in from the reception with all my ids credit cards I pad phone money. The thief was sitting there in the lobby nobody from the security asked him anything although he looked weired

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank Mohamedshahba
thibaut p, Director of Operations at Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear M Shahba

Please be assured that we take such situations very seriously.
This occurrence is not a regular incident in our Hotel and we have all the necessary procedures in place in order to dissuade such misconducts (CCTV and 24/24 safety).
Safety and Security are a main focus in our hotel, as it is in all the Marriott hotels around the world, as we definitely put an emphasis on safety and comfort of our guests.

The official report made to the police will definitely help the process. As mentioned in our previous private correspondence, we will make sure to come back to you as soon as we will have some new elements.

In the meantime, if I can be any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently stayed here with Trafalgar Tours. I found it clean and accessible to the Metro and RER lines but there is one simple addition that would solve a BIG problem.
If you exit the reception (RR) level you see a spiral stairway that look like it goes to the Grand Arch - and it does, but it is also the latrine for displaced persons and there should be a warning sign to discourage guests from taking that route. It was the single most complaint I heard from fellow guests.
I would recommend a simple sign pointing up the outside steps - "This way to Grand Arch and La Defense Metro".

Room Tip: ASk for a room overlooking the Grand Arch, the sunsets can be spectacular
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank GEOFFREY A
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The first time I stayed at this hotel was 10 years ago. I stayed there last week and was surprised that everything is almost the same. This shows in a way that there is a very good maintenance. However the room I stayed at was a little smelly and needs some aeration. May be it's humidity or whatever but you cannot miss the rotten smell. I don't know why they don't use a carpet freshener that might take some of that away. The other thing is the fact that the bathroom countertop had some soap stains that could be removed easily. The doors still slam in a very nosy way. The mattress lost almost its firmness. Was very hard to find an electric outlet to charge my phone unless you go under the desk and plug any current device like the TV or anything else. I think it's just time for some refurbishments

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
thibaut p, Director of Operations at Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us concerning your recent stay in Paris and our Renaissance Hotel.
I am delighted to inform you that we are currently establishing a project for the renovation of the rooms. It is thanks to comments such as yours that we are able to meet and exceed all of our guests needs.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Although this hotel is about a 35euro taxi ride from Paris' city center it is very nice and has everything one would want in a hotel, including A/C. The rooms were nice and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple