Pullman Paris La Defense
US$232
Trip.com
US$75
US$73
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$99
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$272
US$259
Melia.com
1,807 results
All reviewsjean christophebusiness triproom servicedeluxe roombusiness districtspecial thanksmetro stationgrande archemini barpublic transportfree internetshopping mallgrand archpariseurosofficecheckin
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Good hotel. Although little far from city center was easily accessible to all locations with trains (Metro or RER). Free wifi did let me post some pictures as well after days trip visiting Paris :). Since we visited city all day and came to hotel just to relax & sleep, didn't get time to see other facilities at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Pullman Paris La Défense.
I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant experience with us. Indeed, our location at the heart of La Défense is very convenient and it is nice to know you found it easy to get around.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Room was excellent. Bed was so big and comfortable, and the TV was large, guess at 50in+. Breakfast was lovely, dinner was not so nice as I tried something new which I did not like so much. Basic gym but better than most I've been too in hotels.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I am very delighted to read that you appreciated our new room. The comfort of our client is our priority.
I will be pleased to share your appreciations with our team as they are a great source of motivation.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Good business hotel - not cheap (just because it is in La Defance it is more expensive than the city!)
Easy check in , good rooms , very comfortable and spacious. Good nights sleep and a quiet room.
Only dissapointmet is the breakfast - a bizarre system making people wait to be seated where they try to seat people according to party size (so if you are on your own you wait for a single table whilst 50% of the tables are empty & set for 4) - it took 20 minutes to get seated. Food was nice though !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your comments shared with the TripAdvisor community.
I am pleased to read that you appreciated our room and its comfort. I am however concerned about your constructive remarks regarding the quality of service at the breakfast. I sincerely apologize and I would like to assure you that we have taken the appropriate measures.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

A large modern hotel with the latest technology but also touches of luxury details and very personalized.
The rooms are very comfortable, the bedding is perfect and the cleanliness of the hotel is spectacular.
Employees are smiling and professional.
A good point for the renovation of the restaurant, so trendy and very nice especially for the breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Pullman Paris La Défense and for taking the time to write about your experience.
I am very pleased to read that you appreciated your stay and that we met your expectations. I will share your comment with the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The hotel was booked by the company and at a discount so I'm not going to comment on the room rate.

Location is convenient if you have business in the area. Take the Metro or RER to La Defense. Get out towards the Grand Arche and you will see the hotel on the right. Not very handicapped friendly since you need to go down 2 floors of stairs to reach the entrance of the hotel.

Check-in was quick and efficient. Lobby is an unattractive but clean marble and chrome affair. Elevators play annoyingly loud musak. You need your room key to access the room floors, getting it to read in the elevators is a bit of a knack.

My room was a decent size for a Paris hotel.Style was quite classic. Enough closet space and an electric kettle in the room. Unfortunately no mugs but tiny coffee cups which doesn't work well for tea. Windows do not open but there's a good airco system. Bathroom was roomy for parisian standards and featured one of those big rain showers. The bathroom did show some minor signs of wear, not something I'd expect in this class of hotels.
The bed on the other hand... I've travelled extensively but rarely have encountered such a comfortable bed! A mattress of just the right firmness and none of those too hot synthetic duvets that are so common in accor group hotels.
Wifi reception was good and the free internet fast enough. What was lacking was any kind of hotel directory or even a room service menu.

Breakfast is a good selection of the usual things, warm dishes were constantly in good supply.

Biggest disappointment was the bar and the restaurant. Furniture was chosen for it's design and not it's comfort. Prices are insane! A (very good) hamburger and fries, 29 euros. Pint, 10 euros. A caesar salad, 23 euros. At that price you expect at least impeccable service which I didn't get.

My advice would be to send about half the staff on a course to improve their English from basic to conversational and to reconsider the bar prices. I think if you'd cut them by 40% you could easily double the business.

All in all a good hotel but I think next time I'll stay elsewhere with some more restaurants and bars within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
PullmanLaDefense, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pullman Paris La Défense. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Frédéric Clément