“A Group Friendly Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
KOLKSTS
“A Group Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed with my group in this hotel from 23rd to 26th of May. Rooms are fairly big by european standard, breakfast spread is good, special request is usually acccommodated, slightly away but with easy connectivity by metro and public transport

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
PullmanLaDefense, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Vincent,

Our guests feedbacks are important for us, also we are delighted that you appreciated your stay with us.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Pullman Paris La Défense

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent location next to the Grand arch and the adjoining mall. We got here early and we told we had to wait a few hours before our room would be ready. Along came Clement to our rescue.. He saw us in the lobby and inquired how our stay was and we told him we were waiting on our room..Clement came back with our room keys and got the job done..Exceptional customer service. Our room was great and quite comfortable.. A very nice modern hotel with a nice restaurant and bar.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank D L
Dear Guest

We are delighted to read that you appreciated your stay with us and . I will share your comment with our team and especially Clément.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Nairn, Scotland
Reviewed 2 June 2014

381 euro for a single room with no breakfast, nice room with a comfy bed but just very expensive for what is! the breakfast was ok but I've had much better at a lot less cost, 28 euro for breakfast......!

Room Tip: The higher you go the better the room...
1 Thank David C
Dear David,

Many thanks for your comment. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation as far as the quality/price ratio is concerned. If you prefer a lighted breakfast at Quinte&Sens restaurant, we do have a continental breakfast.
I assure you that we are sorry and hope to count you again among our guests soon.

manila
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights with a group, we arrived at 10:45 am and was told our room was not ready and told to come back at 2, I specifically told the guy in front desk I wanted a higher floor room since this was usually the recommendation of guests at tripadvisor, I also showed him my Le club Accor card. When our group returned at 2, it was only my room which was not yet ready and worst my room was at the 9 th floor, while the rest of my group were given rooms at the 15, 17 and 18 th floors, and none were Accor members, now that really tells you a lot about how they treat card holders. The girl did not apologize when my room was not ready or even offered me a drink or something.
The room was ok with comfortable bed and I agree bigger than European standard. The bathroom was also spacious enough.
The breakfast was served on the second floor, it has the most satisfying spread of breakfast I have seen for a Parisian hotel, there were very good choices of yogurts, juices and breads and pastries, but the best part was the courteous and efficient staff at the restaurant, I suggest they change them for the front desk, maybe the front desk would be better with Katia and her team.
Free wifi is always alus for me.

Room Tip: The train and subway is quite a walk to hotel, do not ever try going there using subway and carrying...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment following your stay. We are sorry to read that you had a lukewarm experience upon arrival. Please let me express my sincerest apologies. Please let me know by email at H3130-QM@accor.com when you are planning to come back to our property and I would be delighted to meet you.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you.

Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Pullman with a tour group.
Pros- nice and comfortable beds, friendly staff, nice bathroom, free water bottles in the room, just outside the city
Cons- breakfast is just okay, tour director said that it's an expensive place to stay

Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your stay. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Accompanied my husband on a business trip where we stayed at Pullman La Defense. Much to my surprise and satisfaction, it's within walking distance to the train station and a large shopping mall - so I was not bored and kept busy! Bonus - Starbucks is just down the street too!
We enjoyed our stay - had a lovely lunch in the hotel restaurant. There are several excellent restaurants and cafes and a pattisserie in the area. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Suites not worth extra money as the furniture is not comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially our location next to the largest French shopping mall, Les 4 Temps.
Thank you for your comments about the Quinte&Sens Restaurant.
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.