The hotel is located in the business district of La Defense. We have chosen this hotel because of the RER C connection to Versailles and because of the price. The check in was fast and the some staff were grumpy (depending on the time of the day: friendly in the morning and very grumpy in the late evening). the rooms were average, there was scent of cigarettes inside even though staff insisted it's a non smoking room :/. We tried an evening meal on our arrival to the hotel and it was microwaved for us - I would not bother if the hotel was located elsewhere, but at night the area around the hotel is completely dead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre