Well located being 2 minute walk to Metro station. 15 minute walk into the centre of the business area of La Defense. Close enough to the Seine if you want to get some exercise, all in all a well positioned hotel.
The rooms are basic, but I needed to spend very little time there. The matresses were thin, but surprisingly comfortable.
Fine for the needs of the visit and would probably use this hotel again during my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre