This hotel is in the business district of Paris but I can definitely suggest it for tourists as well especially on weekends, when the prices of the rooms regularly go down by 50% compared to weekday prices. The hotel is 2 minutes from the metro station and you can easily get to all tourist attractions from here.
The rooms are small and basic, but at the same time nicely renovated, modern, functional and clean. Exactly what I needed for a city visit.
The breakfast is a buffet style brunch with all sorts of fresh and tasty delicacies one can think of: croissants, several kinds of bread, crepes, torilla, cheese, 100% fruit juices, fruits, yoghurts, lovely coffee, etc-etc. This breakfast is really worth it's price and it is a reason in itself to return to this hotel for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre