For visiting a client in LaDefense we stayed at this Hotel. It is not that expensive and the service and quality is very good.
It is clear that the Hotel just has been overhauled, so everything looks still very new. Good experience, shower is to small.
Coveniently located to all the major office buildings in Ladefense. Hotel is mainly used by business travellers and tourists buses. Can be a bit busy at breakfast......
No resraurants neer by, so you have to take the train/subway to find a place to eat. When you arrive late this can be a deal breaker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre