Novotel Paris La Defense
US$180
US$245
US$220
  • Restaurant
Ibis Styles Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$82
Orbitz.com
US$130
US$123
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$179
US$137
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewseiffel towermetro stationriver viewsacre coeurnice bathroombusiness districton linepleasant staybusiness stayreception deskcroissantshotel is locatedvery nice hotelshopping mallparistoileteuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was very excited to visit Paris and this hotel almost ruined my visit there.
The only good thing was the girls who clean up the rooms they were great but The service at the breakfast was awful. They started picking up the plates before we even finish eating and the waiters were very rude. The location was not good at all even though we were close to the metro station, at the night the way back was very scary through a park with no lights. I would not suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ligeri S
BENARD C, Directeur général at Novotel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear guest

We read your comment posted on tripadvisor ,
I appreciate the time you took to share the problems you encountered during your stay .
Firstly , please allow me to say how sorry i am that these issues affected your satisfaction during your stay in my hotel .
Please be assured that i will do my almost to provise an appropriate follow up to your comments .
I do hope that , despiste these issues, we will able to welcoming you again as a client of Novotel
Best regards

Reviewed 12 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 11 June 2014

First off the area of La Defense is the business district so there won't be any quaint little bistros or stunning Parisian charm. That being said the hotel itself was clean, modern and comfortable.
What I found crazy was the price of the rooms went from 90 Euros a night on weekends to 210 on weekdays. The hotel food was average at best and the bar was outrageously priced. To add to that we had some very rowdy Brits staying there who with their loud, drunken obnoxious behavior was pretty unacceptable. (and that coming from a Brit ex-pat living in the USA).
Rooms were double glazed and quiet. My room had no real natural light as we were on the 1st floor but friends who had booked the 14th floor had a stunning view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sirkevin1967

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share the problems you encountered during your stay .
I am really sorry about that these issues affected your satifaction .
Please be assured thaht i will do my best to provide an appropriate follow up to your comments .
I do hope that despite these issues, we will be able ti welcoming you again at Novotel Paris la Défense .
Best regard
The Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Hotel was quite good, but we were not told until we tried to enter the hotel restaurant that it was close. The only other concern was that the air con fan in the rooms was very weak and did little to keep the room cool. Otherwise, a pleasant stay. Will return when we can.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels

Dear Guest

Thanks very much for your positive feeback following your stay at Novotel Paris la Défense
We look forward to welcoming you at Novotel Paris la Défense
Best regard
The manager

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Let me start by saying that i travel a lot on business, and have never written a review before. In general, i stay at nice but not luxurious hotels.
topping off 4 weeks of solid travel (Tokyo, Madrid, Stockholm, London, Rome) this is clearly my least preferred hotel.
Good points: near the subway and free wifi. Desk staff was friendly and very helpful.
Bad points: breakfast was really awful - table dirty, bread stale, coffee / mild not good. There is no plug near the desk. The pillows/bed are acceptable, not great. the overall space is more of what i would expect of a 2-3 star hotel - utilitarian, open closet space, etc. Great view of Paris, but windows not particularly clean. The room overall, while not direty, is hard to relax in and be productive.

I am 2 days into a week long visit and am going to see if i can move to another hotel. I have never done this in 14 years of extensive business travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GDC076

Dear Guest

I read your review on tripadvisor with attention .
Firsltly please allow me to say how sorry i am that these issues affected your satisfaction during your stay in our hotel .
I shared your comments with all my team to provide an appropirate follow up to your comment .
Sincerely