My wife and I are on a month long trip to the UK and Ireland with extensive touring. We have stayed in many and more expensive places along the way but we enjoyed our night here. The young woman who greeted and booked us in was friendly and helpful, my wife and I enjoyed our meals. The room was spacious, warm and clean. The young man who,prepared and served our breakfast was also very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate recommending the Inn. As a bonus we had some dear appear outside our window in the morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lochailort Inn is a small hotel & bar set amidst the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland. Clean, comfortable accommodation, locally sourced, freshly made cuisine and friendly staff will ensure that you have a most relaxing stay. Under new management from March this year, we would like to pride ourselves on offering personal attention in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whether it is for a quick drink or two in passing, something good to eat and an evening’s entertainment or an overnight stay in our newly decorated rooms, come and join us and see for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lochailort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lochailort Inn Hotel Lochailort
- The Lochailort Inn Scotland