Booked for two nights, loved the relaxed atmosphere, sitting in the bar, made vey welcome as was our dog. He was allowed to stay in the bar with us for dinner, we said hello to the locals and he said hello to the local dogs. Food was excellent on both nights, top quality at very reasonable prices. Staff were great, very welcoming and helpful. Downside, very uncomfortable bed, a mattress topper would be a good investment. A good, down to earth stay, but some room to improve with the nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lochailort Inn is a small hotel & bar set amidst the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland. Clean, comfortable accommodation, locally sourced, freshly made cuisine and friendly staff will ensure that you have a most relaxing stay. Under new management from March this year, we would like to pride ourselves on offering personal attention in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whether it is for a quick drink or two in passing, something good to eat and an evening’s entertainment or an overnight stay in our newly decorated rooms, come and join us and see for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Lochailort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lochailort Inn Hotel Lochailort
- The Lochailort Inn Scotland