Do not drive past this hotel it is open serves great local food, friendly staff, comfortable rooms. Staff pop in on their day off to check you enjoyed your evening and everything was okay! Staff helped clear an out house so we could store bikes in for the night. Girl in bar on her own all night would do anything for you with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lochailort Inn is a small hotel & bar set amidst the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland. Clean, comfortable accommodation, locally sourced, freshly made cuisine and friendly staff will ensure that you have a most relaxing stay. Under new management from March this year, we would like to pride ourselves on offering personal attention in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whether it is for a quick drink or two in passing, something good to eat and an evening’s entertainment or an overnight stay in our newly decorated rooms, come and join us and see for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Lochailort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lochailort Inn Hotel Lochailort
- The Lochailort Inn Scotland