We are just home from our first visit to wooda in our motor home.
This site does not disappoint. A very clean site with well maintained lawns and pathways. Lovely dog walking field with a mown path and the clippings picked up. Clean easy to use shower blocks. Great play park for the kids, which kept them entertained and making new friends for hours. Lovely bar with pretty good food, it would be nice if this were open all day or at least at lunch time.
A free Easter egg hunt which the kids all loved!
The only major downside is that there is no pool. Add a pool and there is no reason to ever leave the site!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park is set in forty acres of parkland with stunning views of the Cornish coastline and rolling countryside inland. We have 55 luxury holiday homes and 2 cottages to let, and excellent facilities for touring and camping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, PitchUp and Agoda so you can book your Wooda Farm Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Hotel Poughill
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Poughill, Cornwall