This was our third visit to Wooda and it never disappoints. We have always stayed in their static homes and this time it was in their brand new "Beachcomber". All the homes we've stayed in have been spacious, ultra clean (a must for me!!) with nice modern touches e.g this time round the Beachcomber had a dishwasher!
We cannot fault the staff. They have always been friendly, welcoming and very accommodating (another reason why we keep coming back).
Bude is a great place for the family with lots of activities on offer for all age groups. Bude is also a great base to visit other parts of Cornwall as well as Devon.
Thank you Wooda for making our breaks relaxing and special. Hope to be visiting you soon in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park is set in forty acres of parkland with stunning views of the Cornish coastline and rolling countryside inland. We have 55 luxury holiday homes and 2 cottages to let, and excellent facilities for touring and camping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Wooda Farm Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Hotel Poughill
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Poughill, Cornwall