Me and my family stayed for three nights and the holidayhome was great! It was clean and big, the environment was peaceful and quite. The view was amazing and great to view sunset. The sheeps on the farm were so cute. We have good night sleeps. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay in Wooda again when we visit Cornwall. We strongly suggest you stay with Wooda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park is set in forty acres of parkland with stunning views of the Cornish coastline and rolling countryside inland. We have 55 luxury holiday homes and 2 cottages to let, and excellent facilities for touring and camping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and PitchUp so you can book your Wooda Farm Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Hotel Poughill
- Wooda Farm Holiday Park Poughill, Cornwall