I had booked this hotel for a week from cleartrip. Before booking I went through all the reviews posted earlier, it prompted me to book this. So I booked it.
Later when I reached there it was a terrible experience due to following reasons:
1. My flight was scheduled to reach Dabolin airport at 7 PM. When I reached Morjim, it was like 10 PM and my Taxi Driver (who was a localite) was able to locate this hotel. This hotel is situated close to the beach but the Road Connecting this hotel isnt available. So no one should go there at Night as they might land up nowhere.
2. Location of Hotel is terrible: If you look outside through your balcony during night, you wont be able to see any single light. As this is somewhat a abandoned house. Surrounding places have all wild plants (jangali paudhe). Surroundings wasnt even clean.
3. When I entered my room I saw candle on top of refrigerator. I got excited thinking that probably they can get some candle light dinner at my room. Later during Night there was a power cut. There wasnt any power backup available in hotel, then I realized that candles were there to serve this purpose.
4. Room was spacious but not clean. Since there are wild plants around hotel, a number of flies were roaming around on my bed. I had to ask someone to clean the room again.
5. To get my room cleaned, I wanted to call at reception but then I realized that there wasnt any Intercom telephone in the room. I had to walk to downstairs and ask someone to get room cleaned.
6. They have Swimming pool, but water in the pool is hardly changed. I could find it getting changed in the morning, nor it had any water inlet/outlets.
So, after facing these issues i had to move out of hotel in 12 hours. I wasted my 6 days of booking with this hotel. Apart from this, you wont find any Nightlife in this place Morjim. So if you like to hangout somewhere during Evening or Night then I would suggest not to stay in Morjim.
The Only USP of Morjim is the beach. My suggestion is to visit Morjim beach in the morning and return back from there afternoon and stay somewhere close to Panji( here you get casino, market place and disco)
I shifted to Panji in morning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Vaiencia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vaiencia Beach Hotel Morjim
- La Vaiencia Beach Resort Goa/Morjim