“Very comfortable, clean and friendly”

Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mollington
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I recently attended a wedding reception at crabwall manor and thoroughly enjoyed myself all staff were friendly, polite and happy to help out whenever necessary. The food and decor was fantastic. The room was clean comfortable and had all nesessary amenities. i found that overall the staff especially event manager emma great and my stay was great 10/10 highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Louis M, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Dear Kirsty1988;
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Feedback is a vital part of our business and as such is taken very seriously.
I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff; these are very much appreciated. I am glad you had a good time and that you enjoyed the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Don't expect a beautiful, modern hotel. This is a lovely old building with loads of characterGreat value for money, good sized rooms but the general appearance of the building, especially in the bedroom area, is worn and tired. We had a great time and would certainly go back.

Room Tip: No lift so if you have mobility issues ask for ground-floor. Whole hotel is quiet-well away from roa...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterstella

Dear PeterStella;
Feedback is a vital part of our business and as such is taken very seriously.
The hotel is a old country house full of character; our refurbishment will start this winter. The hope is to make the hotel even better.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

me and my husband got married here on the 25th August we picked crabwall manor becouse of the beautiful building and ground that were around it. the guest rooms were of a good size but in need of a little tlc we have room 2 the bridal suit it was a lovely room when you walked in you have a lovely sized seating area with a tv and lovely comfy couches then a small satir case leading to the bedroom the bed was very comfy. the rooms and the hotel was very clean and well presented. we were really pleased with how relaxedthe staff made us on the day emma was a reallygood help all day always there if we needed anything and also her team they were great. the food at the hotel is brill and really god portions everyone commented on how nice the meal was and the buffet in the evening. there are lovely gardens not just the big garden at the front there are two smaller gardens (secret gardens) the children at thewedding loved theseas they could play and they also loved looking at the rabbits that were there. we will be recommending crabwall manor to people who are looking for somewhere to stay and even for a wedding. we would like to say thank you to emm the tean and all thestaff at crabwall manor !!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear MandyHarper;
Feedback is a vital part of our business and as such is taken very seriously.
I am so pleased that your special day went well; and I am impressed that you found our secret gardens!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Myself and my new bride had are wedding reception at crabwall manor 1st sept, I would just like to say the day was fantastic due to Emma and all the staff the food was lovely the grounds where lovely , I would definately book this hotel for a function.

mark and julie

Room Tip: we had five rooms booked they where all unique
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank jonah1959

Dear Jonah1959;
Feedback is a vital part of our business and as such is taken very seriously.
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your special day.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We celebrated our friends wedding here 31/08/12 what a fantastic venue for your wedding, staff very friendly, helpfull and will do anything to help your needs. The food was out standing and was served promptly, big thank you to emma who is a fantastic help day and night. The room we stayed the night in was lovely, comfotable and clean. Would highly reccommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank adele d

Dear Adele D;
Feedback is a vital part of our business and as such is taken very seriously.
I am pleased you had a very good day.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I attended Wendy and barts wedding yesterday and I can honestly say it was an excellent day. All of the staff were brilliant they were always on the move and nothing was too big of a job for them. They are a credit to the company. The food was well presented and was brought out quickly. The whole hotel and grounds are lovely. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is getting married or wanting to stay in a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Guest609

Dear Guest609;

Reviewed 29 August 2012

my daughter was married 24/8/2012 and her reception and evening party was held at the hotel her wedding co-ordinator was Emma and i cannot thank her enough for all the fantastic help and effort she put in through out the day and night, our time there was brilliant and the food was of a very high quality and plenty of it. all our families and guests were made to feel really relaxed and nothing was to much trouble for emma thank you all so much especially emma i would recomend the hotel to everyone well done and thank you again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank andrew b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mollington
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester
Carden Park Hotel
Carden Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Broxton

Been to Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!