“excellent stay at crabwall manor & spa”

Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mollington
Reviewed 1 October 2012

we have just had a nights stay at crabwall manor,the 30th of september to the 1st october .2012. We booked 3 rooms for 6 members of our family.Rooms 30. 31 .32 . All the rooms was spacious and very clean. Bathrooms huge. Loved the huge bath. Forgot my toothbrush and staff went out of there way to get 1 for me. All the staff were very polite. Great food choice. And breakfast was perfect. we couldn't get a appointment in the spar, but enjoyed the pool and sauna .We all had a brilliant night we will defiantly stay again. A huge thank you to all the staff....

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Louis M, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear GILLFlintshire;
I would like to thank you for your review; I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that the staff met your expectation.
Crabwall Manor is a country house full of history and we pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and service.
I would like to thank you for your lovely words and we are very much looking forward welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,245)

Reviewed 30 September 2012

We had an excellent stay at Crabwall Manor, we were there for only two nights, but the room (25) was spacious, clean and well appointed with comfortable seating, and a huge bathroom
The staff were polite and helpful, especially in the restaurant.
At dinner, there was a good choice on the menu, the food was served hot, well presented and cooked to perfection.
Breakfast also was first rate, offering a wide choice, I did hear one person request a poached egg, which was not on the menu, but was never the less supplied.
Our only problem was actually getting through the floods at the main gate, but there had been a months worth of rain in 24 hours!

Room Tip: Although our room (25) was excellent, it was up two steps which may make it difficult for wheelchair...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Louis M, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Dear 552Davidg552;

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its food.
Our new head chef is doing wonders!

On behalf of the hotel thank you.

Looking forward welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My cousin and I booked a spa day here through living social deals. We could only get 2 appoinments together very early in the morning, but really enjoyed the visit. I had booked it to try to chinese cupping massage which I had had done in China 15 years ago. Joanne Wilcox was very good and attentive, the massage does give you some bruising on your back but mine was not too bad and faded after a day.

The pool and spa facilities were very nice, clean and classy. We had lunch there aftrwards, which was quite pricey for what it was but we were hungry after the treatments. If you can get a deal this is a nice and relaxing experience.

My cousin stayed over and said the executive room was very nice, slept very well and would return if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank debbie L
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have stayed here several times on business and I have always been content with everything hence I am back again.The Spa facilities are nice and relaxing and the Gym has running and stepping machines with a free weights section. There is also a wide range of weight/resistance machines available too. The food in the restaurant is good value for money with a selection of different meats whether you want chicken, fish or steak and has some nice starters and deserts. I will definitely be coming to stay here next time I am in Chester.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Over all, the hotel was nicely decorated and clean. Felt quite desolate in the hotel. Only saw two other guests from arriving Sunday to leaving Monday. Bedroom and bathroom were spacious but we had asked for a disabled room. However, the state of the shower curtains was a lot to be desired. They were dirty at the bottom and part of the cubicle walls had black dirt on them. Evening menu was poor and very expensive so we went out to eat.

Room Tip: Choose a ground floor room otherwise you will have to carry your luggage up a steep creaky winding...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

After returning from my friends wedding last weekend i couldnt wait to tell everyone how amazing di and pauls wedding was!
The food was lovely and cooked perfectly! The day ran so smoothly thanks to emma the wedding coordernator !! She was amazing and tryed her best to make their day perfect which it was!!
The rooms were very big and the pool and spa was amazing!
Amazing wedding venue and this is definetly an option for my future reccomendations!!
Thanks for making everyones day so special!! :)

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Pink321
Reviewed 24 September 2012

HAVING just returned from a fantastic weekend at the Crabwall manor i would strongly recomend this venue,the arrangements for my sons wedding was brilliant,the staff are excellent and very pleasant,the wedding planner worked extremely hard to ensure that everything ran like clockwork,the food was of excellent qaulity in fact cannot find any faults in the whole visit and would reccomend this venue

Room Tip: any room is good value
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mollington
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa
The Chester Grosvenor
The Chester Grosvenor
#3 of 45 in Chester
Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester

Been to Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!