1,893 results
All reviewslounge areachester zoospa treatmentscheshire oaksbuffet stylefrom start to finishweekend breakcouldn't faultgymmollyfacial
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed as part of a conference over 3 days. I found the hotel very welcoming and staff very freindly. My room was excellent, very comfortable and cleanliness to a very high standard, everything you needed at hand, shower gel, hand wash, tissues and a good selection of tea, coffee and water, which was replenished daily. It was bliss to return to my room after a stressfull day to find it spot on, gleaming bathroom, lovely smell of polish and fresh towels. I very much enjoyed the evenings being able to relax with a chilled glass of wine in the lovely lounge area. I have been on many business trips in my career and have got to say this hotel is one of the best I have experienced. I do sometimes look at trip advisor when travelling and some of the comments in my opinion are very unfare, people are very quick to criticise about things but are very slow to pass on good comments. I am looking forward to returning to your Hotel with my partner on a leisure break, many thanks. Deanna.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank deanna b
GGouri, General Manager at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

Dear deanna b,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Mollington Banastre. I am glad you found your allocated room to your liking. I have passed on your comments to the housekeeper and her team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel with your partner to enjoy the rest of our facilities and de stress with a visit to our spa or indulge in a little retail therapy with an exclusive extra 10% discount at Cheshire Oaks.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

We stayed here with a group of family and friends.Everything about this hotel was first rate.The room was very clean and comfortable.Taxi fare was very cheap into Chester £4.50. Breakfast was very good with plenty to choose from. Staff were very helpful and kind.Would certainly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnieDroitwich

Dear AnnieDroitwich,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on this site. Your kind comments about the team and service provided are much appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel once again when you plan your next get together in Chester.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Hi we stayed in this hotel on 28th to 29th with family and friends we stayed in room 5 and its one of the best rooms weve ever stopped in, The hotel and spa were fantastic and the staff were very helpful breakfast was very good with a good choice, only 5 mins drive from chester with taxi costing £4.50 from hotel. we would definatlely stop there again and recommed to anybody with excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Room 5 very large with 4 poster large bed
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian H

Dear Brian H,

Your comments on this site regarding your stay with family and friends is appreciated. I am gald that you found our facilities and service to your satisfaction.

I look forward to your next visit with family and friends to Chester so you could once again continue to experience the service and facilities we provide.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stopped at this hotel with a group of family and friends. It was excellent,the staff were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable we only ate breakfast there but it was very good, a full English buffet, Drink prices were average for a hotel and we drank in the bar all night and the staff were attentive and efficient even when it got into the early hours, we were never made to feel that we should drink up and go . Overall this is a excellent ,hotel value for money and I will certainly stop there again when I visit Chester next.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dougalb

Dear DougalWestMidlands,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel. I am glad that the food and customer service provided by the team met your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are next in the Chester area.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I stayed at the Mollington Hotel for 3 nights and the staff were amazingly helpful which is what I needed as i wasn't from around that area. The hotel is in ideal location as it is only 5 minutes from chester town and only cost £5 for a taxi there. The hotel rooms were very clean and were equipped with everything you need. The spa treatment I had were a good price and the staff were very friendly and chatty. There was a good variety of different food for dinner with the menu changing every night I was there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Camilla94

Dear Camilla94,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the customer service provided by the team met with your expectations.
The therapists in the spa appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next visit as do we at the hotel.