Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
eDreamsUS$136
PricelineUS$122
TravelocityUS$136
2,393 results
All reviews four poster bed cheshire oaks chester city centre short break full english visiting chester clive gym facial
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped at the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel thurs 30th till Saturday 2nd December. Had a great time! Room was lovely. Huge comfy bed. Shower was great! Loved the spa after a long day shopping! Pool was lovely and warm, and as it was a Thursday and Friday was nice and quiet too. Had food in the bar area which we really enjoyed. Cheap taxi ride to the town centre so great location too! We will definitely be back next year!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Gallis89
Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay with us at The Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa. I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable weekend break and that the Spa was so relaxing after your time in Cheshire Oaks and Chester.
It was a pleasure to look after you on this occasion and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had afternoon tea with family it was excellent staff were very helpful and accomadated for me as I am lactose intolerant nothing was to much trouble shall be recommending to friends as shall definitely be visiting again thank you so much

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karen D
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent Afternoon Tea experience with us and would like to thank you for taking the time to review this so kindly. Chef will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed the occasion. I am pleased to read that you found the restaurant staff to be attentive and welcoming as their personal attention to detail is something that as a company we are always very proud of. Thank you also for recommending our Afternoon Tea to the visitors to this site, it is greatly appreciated by all of us at Brook Hotels.
Meanwhile, I hope you have a lovely Christmas and ,of course we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the New Year.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Recently attended a party night at the Mollington. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Great atmosphere with good food and entertainment. Big thanks to Emma on reception and Clive for arranging for me. The staff were all really helpful. A great start to the party season. Have booked in for Christmas Day with the family and am looking forward to the Mollington taking the stress out of the day. I’m sure they will very good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Chris T
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the Christmas party night at The Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa.Thank you for taking a moment to comment so kindly on this site , as such positive feedback is always greatly appreciated by all of us at the “Molly B”, especially Emma and Clive who looked after you so well.

Thank you ,also ,for choosing spend Christmas Day with us and I hope that you and your family have a wonderfully relaxing day simply catching up and enjoying each others company.

Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2018 !

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Wanted a 50th party for 130 + guests .Spoke to various hotels in the area and found them over priced and mostly interested in the wedding market.
The Mollington had a different approach and I found working within them
to plan the event professional and flexible.The management team of Amit,Finton and Clive worked together to meet my requirements.

The event itself went well .The room coped with the numbers well,we were able to fit in a band ,casino tables and sit down tables and chairs for all guests .
My guests said the food was good,the drink prices were reasonable.Everything was well organised and went without a hitch.
Throughly good evening and would totally recommend the hotel as a party venue .

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear alice_wood

Firstly, Happy Birthday !
Thank you so much for choosing the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa as your venue and I am delighted to read that you, your family and friends and such a wonderful evening.
It was a pleasure to look after you and I will, of course , pass your kind compliments on to Amit, Fintan and Clive along with Chef and all the restaurant team.
As Christmas is now only a few days away, I wish you, your family and friends a Merry Christmas and hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again to the Molly B in the New Year.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Great event, good accommodation good food and murder mystery was brilliant! Only criticism was rooms were cold as there was an issue with the heating but alternative was in place, could do with a double glazing upgrade, breakfast was great.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear William A
Thank you for your comments and feedback today. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and the Murder Mystery event you attended at the Hotel.

I can only apologise for the problems that the hotel experienced with one of the boilers during your visit, this has of course been rectified and I thank you for your patience and understanding at the time,

Meanwhile, I hope you had a safe journey home and that you have a lovely Christmas and that we can look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.