“Fantastic Stay”

Crabwall Manor Hotel and Spa
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We came here for my birthday on the 8th March after purchasing one of the deals advertised.
We arrived early and were taken through to the spa where we had a light lunch - v basic but hot, fresh and tasty. We were then taken through for our treatment - both me and my husband were in the same room and our masseur was v good. Polite, well mannered and gave an excellent massage. We then hit the pool/sauna/steam room.
When it was time to go to our room we were pleasantly surprised! Our room was large, modern and very tastefully decorated! I loved it and our bathroom was huge!!! We stayed on the ground floor (room 19) and you could open your doors if you chose to.
We booked an evening meal as part of the package and had an allowance of £25 and I can honestly say it was the best £25 I have ever spent!! I hAd the duck and it was fantastic!! The staff were great and made our night special. Compliments to both the chef and the waiting staff - well done!!
Breakfast was also great - large portion but not over facing and hot too x I know there were problems behind the scenes during morning service but we wouldn't have guessed. Again staff were excellent.
Overall I had a great stay and I would recommend it to couples looking for a little romance and quiet time! Thank you for making my birthday special x

Visited March 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous place & wonderful staff, can't wait to return!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights for my boyfriends birthday in July 2013 & had such a great time! The room & hotel is beautiful, refurbished to a lovely high standard and maintained very well, clean and full of nice touches to add attention to detail. There is a snooker/pool table room, a bar area with outside tables, great gardens and the food from the restaurant is divine. It has a swimming pool and jacuzzi, gym, studio and spa with treatment rooms as well as a relax area too. We were looked after & treated really well and the staff went out of the way to help me make it a special occasion for my boyfriend. Our time here was fab, we thoroughly enjoyed it, are planning to return in July and would highly recommend it to all needing a well earned break!

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Friendly and nice”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Just returned after a night stay at Crabwall Manor. Very friendly staff, nice big room, food was ok - but nothing to rave about, small bar area. Spa facilities were very good. Would return for another stay.

Visited January 2014
Merseyside
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Christmas Lunch & Stay Over”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Last minute change of plans meant we booked for lunch & stay over. Lovely hotel and staff very friendly. Christmas lunch very tasty and magician was very good without over staying his welcome at each table. Disappointed in the evening as not many people about due to staying in their rooms!!!!! This meant every time we wanted a drink we had to ring for someone to server us. At one time 4 people were waiting to be served!!!!!!

Bedroom was very spacious, bed very comfortable but sorry pillows too hard for me. But hubby ok with his. No Lift to upper floors - not good when carrying your cases and Christmas presents.

HOTEL was in two parts and felt the 'old' hotel needed a lick of paint, as the 'new' extensive showed up the flaws. Breakfast was very good and quite a good choice.

Visited December 2013
Ellesmere, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Joanne wilcox”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I went to the spa for treatment with Joanne Wilcox, I found her a very lovely person extremely helpful and professional. After my treatment the difference I felt was brilliant , I have since booked another course. Would recommend !!

Visited December 2013