“Lovely stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lesley J
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice little house, quirky in the fact that most of the rooms are not square. Very comfortable beds, super soft duvets, wifi, everything you could possibly need for your stay. Although I don't think they will have me stay again as I got blamed for a burnt iron and crayon on the wall of the bedroom, which I would admit to if I was guilty but I was not. I did use the iron but only on my daughters shawl, which was voile and I would not have used a hot iron, the room was checked before we left there was no damage to any walls, we moved the beds together to make a double so the bed wasn't even near the wall in question. But this doesn't affect the property, I would definitely recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;