I would first like to say that reading the 2 other reviews I cannot believe I am writing about the same hotel.
My wife and I have just returned today from a weekend break, our third at this hotel in 12 months and we have booked again for the end of November. And this weekend was our 27th wedding anniversary break and we chose here especially
Every stay we have had the rooms have been spacious and spotlessly clean. Plenty of hot water in the bathroom and the lovely big fluffy towels.
There are tea and coffee making facilities with an endless supply of refills from reception if you need them.
All the staff have been courteous and friendly, and we could not fault them. Nothing is too much trouble.
The breakfasts are the usual ones done by the group, all youcan eat, either cooked or continental.
The hotel is attatched to the Brewer's Fayre Tudor Rose pub and as well as having the evening meals served in the bar it has a separate waitress service restaraunt at no extra cost. But be sure to book in advance as it is popular with outsiders too.
The only word of warning I would give is that it is next to a busy main road so request a room on the side away from the road.
It is sin an ideal position to visit either Liverpool or Chester by Merseyrail for shopping trips or the countryside of the Wirral Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An out-of-town spot just 15 minutes from Chester Zoo and Liverpool University's Leahurst Campus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wirral (2 Mills)
- Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel Ledsham, Cheshire, UK