“Great Premier Inn”

Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ledsham
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stayed at the Wirral Two Mills on July 12th& 13th but have lots of times over the last 7years when visiting our son his wife & our 3 Grandchildren nearby, we always get a warm welcome and still one or two of of the staff are still there after all this time and always ask how our family are,it is a little tired in places but it all adds to the charm of the place with its creaky floorboards must say well done Two Mills for making our stays with you so enjoyable over the years and hopefully for many more years to come

Room Tip: Front rooms are noisy from the road which is very busy,but new windows in the rooms have helped ,all...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
SarahBlowers, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Reasonably easy to find, despite odd Satnav routing.
Clean comfortable rooms (I want to know where PI get their mattresses - I always sleep very well on them!). Friendly helpful staff. Quick easy check-in. Room was quiet, despite being over a pub - but it was a Sunday night so the pub seemed quiet too.
Attached pub reasonable, but not a great choice of ale.
Ate in restaurant - what a let down. The room itself is fine, but, maybe we picked a bad day, both my wife and I were disappointed with the quality of the food (she's never left roast potatoes on a plate before!), overcooked meat etc. The cooked breakfast next morning was very bland and not very appetising - I guess the mushrooms were from tins? The taxi driver next morning recommended going to the Hungry Horse approx 2/3 mile down the road if we were ever eating in the area again - guess that says it all!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham-G4FUJ

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Excellent beds good friendly staff but to rigid for dinner 10mins late and bar closes at 11 sharp :(. Not to easy to spot from junction better signage but would stay again now I know how to find it :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your nights sleep in our hotel.
I have discussed your comments with the Brewers Fayre Tudor Rose General Manager, and unfortunately the pub closing times are dictated by their licence.
I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn in the near future.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Just stayed here easy to get to both locations for a weekend a way.friendly welcome nice larger than usall rooms good lighting plenty of hot water. Nice bar with things going on in evening .very nice dinning room and food great and hot food served in morning not buffet and you could have what you want .nice friendly staff go out of there way will be back myself

Room Tip: Back rooms no road noise
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
SarahBlowers, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn.

At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves in exceeding guests’ expectations at every opportunity and I am really happy that the room and breakfast met your expectations. I am also really happy that you consider our staff very pleasant.

We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Two Mills in the near future.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Stayed here whilst attending a function at the Craxton Wood next door so very convenient. Contacted us prior to arrival to check all was OK & what time we would be arriving. Check in very efficient & we were directed to our room on the second floor. Used the rather old looking lift as we had a few items of luggage. It's obvious from the corridors that this hotel is old & not in the usual Premier Inn mould of bright & modern. Room was quiet & on the back of the hotel but from the state of some the furniture in the room, it's clear that this hotel is in need of modernising - paint is peeling in places & furniture has seen better days. Bathroom very large, but there was a large gap under the door when closed, as it didn't seem to fit properly.

On a more positive note, the room was very clean & it served a very useful purpose allowing us to enjoy our day without the worry of having to drive home.

Room Tip: Top floor (no noise from creaking floorboards) Rooms at rear away from main road
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

We are aware of the issues surrounding our product, and we are very pleased to announce that we will be receiving a full refurbishment later this year.
We hope that you will consider coming to visit us once again when our works have been completed, and give us another chance to wow you with our exceptional customer service.

Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

we stayed here after going to a wedding at craxton wood from the minute we got there we were made to feel welcome staff at reception were very helpful and polite and again when we got back late on. breakfast in the morning was great value for money plenty to eat and drink. room was lovely and very spacious. will be staying at premier inn again

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stayed here for two nights 23rd/24th May for our sons wedding at Craxton Wood Hotel. We didn't book for breakfast or evening meal. On our first night although they were busy we were accomodated in the restaurant. Three of us opted for the curry buffet which I have to say was pretty awful. My husband opted for steak which looked lovely and he enjoyed.

We had two rooms on the second floor. Both were clean and spacious. Have no complaints at all. The bed was huge, although a little soft for me as I have arthritis and everytime I moved I felt like I was on a trampoline. Had a good nights sleep, no noise or any problems at all.

Front of house staff were friendly and helpful. A thorougly pleasant stay. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Wirral Two Mills, but would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the issues you experienced in our Brewers Fayre Tudor Rose Restaurant. I have highlighted the issues that you have raised with the restaurant General Management and would like to assure you that these will be investigated and dealt with thoroughly.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ledsham
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
Premier Inn Chester Central (South East) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel? Share your experiences!