All reviewschester zoostayed heremeal dealroad noisenorth walesgood nights sleepconvenient locationa great staygreat roomthe pubnext morningcomfy bedone night staycontinental breakfastexcellent hotelon arrivalfamily room
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent hotel . Staff very friendly and pleasant. Breakfast is great. Rooms are modern big flat screen television. Decor very smart. 30 minutes free wi-fi option to purchase more. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kasia B, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

High standard to rooms and very friendly helpful staff. The hotel was refurbished recently and the rooms are lovely. I've paid more for more exclusive hotels and not had rooms this big or smartly appointed. The wireless internet was virtually non existent in my room but when I mentioned that to staff I was told they are about to install new boosters through out the hotel so hopefully it will soon be a thing of the past! Food easily available in the Brewers Fayre and a nice bar to relax in.

Room Tip: Ask about wifi signal in the room as some are better than others.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kasia B, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn. We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Two Mills in the near future.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just spent our wedding anniversary at this hotel.Everything was great from the warm welcome on arrival to the welcome for breakfast in the restaurant.
Made better as this hotel has been fully refurbished, great bathrooms and bed.Very smart and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Premier Inn

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed at this premier inn as we were having a family day out at chester zoo,it's ideally situated for this.This is the best premier inn we have stayed in,it's very modern with the most comfortable huge bed,what a great sleep we had.The restaurant was Beefeater which you know what to expect in these places,the food was hot with plenty too choose from,breakfast was very good but pricey if you aren't a big eater.My only complaint was how early they close the bar 10.30/11pm,there are no other bars around this location.The staff are extremely friendly and make you feel welcome so thanks everyone for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Hotel has been recently refurbished and is very nice.
However, i accidentally left my Anker portable external battery pack and several charging wires, including an original iPhone 5s one in the room when i checked out. I had been using it just before i checked out and drove straight home. When i got home i phoned the hotel and explained what i had done. I was told by the receptionist that it had nit been handed in by housekeeping. But that she would ask housekeeping again in the morning and would phone me back. Unsurprisingly, phone cll never came.
Looks like the room made just found it too tempting.
My advice. Make sure you don't leave anything in your room when you check out. And don't let housekeeping into you room during your stay. Better to be safe than sorry.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Allan L
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service in all our establishments and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your review details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.