All reviews chester zoo stayed here brewers fayre meal deal road noise north wales good nights sleep an ideal location great room a great stay the pub next morning comfy bed one night stay continental breakfast excellent hotel on arrival
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We chose this hotel as it sits between the attractions of North Wales and the Wirral with easy access to Liverpool should the weather turn. And we left disappointed purely by the bed. Lenny Henry claims you will get a great nights sleep by choosing a Premier Inn and I can claim for sure he has never stayed a night in one. The room was spotless, full of great fixtures and fittings but the promised king sized bed was two 3ft singles fastened together. Great if you want to sleep apart from your partner, my half was solid and my pillows where like soft marshmallow, I am still aching as I write this review. The restaurant is expensive but we found cheshire oaks nearby with a selection of eateries.

The receptionist have promised us our money back and apparently all beds in Premier Inns are singles fastened together, not their fault but any guests hoping for a restful romantic evening can say goodbye to it.

Room Tip: ask for one at the back as there is road noise hotel is not suitable for disabled or those with prams
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kasia B, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations.
Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.
Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I are regular visitors here (usually after a trip to Chester Zoo!) and every visit we've enjoyed ourselves. The staff are always friendly and great with the little ones, Robyn our waitress was fantastic. The food is great value and always fresh and piping hot. We'll be back soon!

Stayed: August 2014
Kasia B, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent hotel . Staff very friendly and pleasant. Breakfast is great. Rooms are modern big flat screen television. Decor very smart. 30 minutes free wi-fi option to purchase more. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

High standard to rooms and very friendly helpful staff. The hotel was refurbished recently and the rooms are lovely. I've paid more for more exclusive hotels and not had rooms this big or smartly appointed. The wireless internet was virtually non existent in my room but when I mentioned that to staff I was told they are about to install new boosters through out the hotel so hopefully it will soon be a thing of the past! Food easily available in the Brewers Fayre and a nice bar to relax in.

Room Tip: Ask about wifi signal in the room as some are better than others.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kasia B, Manager at Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at the Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn. We look forward to seeing you back at the Premier Inn Wirral Two Mills in the near future.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just spent our wedding anniversary at this hotel.Everything was great from the warm welcome on arrival to the welcome for breakfast in the restaurant.
Made better as this hotel has been fully refurbished, great bathrooms and bed.Very smart and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Wirral Two Mills Premier Inn and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Premier Inn