Booked to stay for one night after visiting chester zoo. Very warm welcome on arrival, room was lovely with a travel cot set up. We had taken our dvd player to keep our 18 month old occupied but as the tv was on the wall we couldnt commect it via scart lead. Not a major issue but would have been good if the hotel maybe had some hdmi leads to use instead.
We chose to eat in the brewers fayre attached to the hotel, we found a seat easy enough and a working high chair (the first one was broken) and ordered our food. We have a fussy eater with our child but its pretty much guaranteed he will eat curry and rice - we asked if we could have a childs portion but was told they cant do it because its in a bag.... Slightly offputting and now know to never order curry at a brewers wharf. One other annoying issue was when we were ordering food they asked how we could have 3 meals delivered to a table for two, even thought it had just been explained our baby was with us in a highchair. The waitress was very pleasant though and the food came out quickly and was all very nice.
Would defnitely stay again and was in ideal location for chester zoo and cheshire oaks. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An out-of-town spot just 15 minutes from Chester Zoo and Liverpool University's Leahurst Campus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel Ledsham, Cheshire, UK
- Premier Inn Wirral (2 Mills)