US$108
US$102
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel(Ledsham)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
US$89
US$77
Hotels.com
US$81
PremierInn.com
Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
US$71
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
US$83
US$54
Travelodge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Travelodge Cheshire Oaks(Ellesmere Port)
US$65
Travelodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$93
Priceline
All reviewswedding breakfastwedding venuebridal suiteafternoon teacomplimentary sherryextensive groundsmolton brown toiletrieslisted buildingbeautiful venuedance floorwedding receptionexecutive roomreception areafrom start to finishevening mealsconesfood was lovely
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We have just recently had our wedding at Inglewood and cannot thank the staff enough, especially Kim for all their help to make our wedding day more than perfect! I organised most of this from New Zealand and Kim went out of her way to ensure that all the details were covered so when I arrived a few days before it was all to plan. The gardens, food, staff and bedrooms were amazing and all our guests, many who stayed a few nights due to coming from abroad all spoke highly of everything they experienced. Thank you everyone at Inglewood for an amazing day, we would highly recommend for anyone looking for an intimate, value for money and friendly venue with a romantic setting!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
FSCWirral, General Manager at Inglewood Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2011

Wow – Thank you for such a glowing review!! I’m so happy to see Kim was able to help make your long distance wedding planning a breeze from start to finish resulting in you both having such a fabulous and special day. Thank you for sharing your guests’ feedback too.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

We stayed here as my friend was getting married.Our room seemed newly painted and furnished. the bathroom was equisite.the dinner and breakfast marvellous. I loveD the gardens. A great location to visit ~Cheshire Oaks and Liverpool. the stafff very helpful

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we have recently refurbished all our bedrooms and were just addressing some finishing touches in the rooms. I’m glad to see you had a good if brief visit and found the staff to be helpful. Hopefully you have chance to visit the area again in the future – (I can recommend Shopping in Liverpool & Cheshire Oaks!!)

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Stayed for one night as close to busisness - checked in good - lady went to check my room first - nice touch. Although room small and very warm.......comfy bed, nice bathroom. Evening meal lovely, evening duty Manager wonderful lad - Tranmere supporter I recall.......

Bad points, menu in the hotel guide in the room was different from what was available, no conditioner or shamppo that from a hotel of this nature I would hope to find as complimmentary, forgot my razor - guide in the room said ask at reception, although they didnt have any - small housekeeping issues that need to be reviewed....but super hotel, wonderful building, amazing gardens.

Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Big_Al_1972

Thank you for your review, I’m glad you found us and had an enjoyable stay and evening meal. Just a note on the points you have raised; The rooms all vary in shape and size owing to being fitted with the Manor house, this makes each room individual, sorry if you felt it was small. With regard to the housekeeping issues, we have restocked on the razors now, the Molton Brown Toiletries in the bathroom are a hair and body wash in the shower. It’s a very nice product but unfortunately we don’t provide a separate conditioner at the moment, but we’ll certainly consider this as an option for the future. We have a selection of sample menus in the hotel guest information folder in the bedroom and therefore it does differ from what may be served in the restaurant but it is intended as a guide as the type and style of food we serve. I hope this didn’t disappoint you too much on the night when you came to dine, but I can see from your review you had an enjoyable meal with an excellent host it would seem! (Even if he is a Tranmere fan!!) I hope you have cause to visit the area again and stay with us soon and we'll keep up the good work!

Reviewed 17 July 2011

We attended a wedding reception at Inglewood Manor a month ago. The service and food was excellent. We decided to book for afternoon tea based on this. However we were extremely dissappointed, service was poor we had to wait for 10 minutes after been seated before
someone to an order for tea! Not very welcoming. The sandwich tray was nothing special - apart from the scones! The price of £10.95 pp was good. Unfortunately this stunning establishment is not to be recommended for afternoon teas in Cheshire and Wirral

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Redroc8

Thank you for your review, I am so disappointed to see that after having such a good experience here and returning, we have unfortunately let you down. What you experienced on your return visit isn’t our usual standard and for this I can only apologise and kindly request you get in touch with me directly to enable me to address the issue further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fiona Creed

Reviewed 5 July 2011

We just arrived back from a one night stay at this beautiful hotel. We were a party of four adults and one child staying on the 3.07.2011.
The Hotel and grounds are absolutely stunning and worth every penny we spend during our stay. Our rooms were spotless and charming and more you could expect for the price we paid. Staff helpful and friendly plus dinner and breakfast at a high standard.

Reading some negative comments on here about weddings being held during guests stays I feel I have to make a comment myself.

We also had a wedding reception at the hotel during our stay but we found it adding to the atmosphere and it did not in any way spoil our time at this lovely hotel. Having relatives in the area which we visit frequently will five us the opportunity to stay the the inglewood manor many more times. Thank you to the Hotel and all staff.

Room 14 & 1