My friend came across a great deal advertised by Inglewood Manor for a Saturday evening stay, it was a wine dine and stay. So we surprised our Hen with this fabulous offer and duly booked. We were given detailed information from the receptionist Natalie and on our arrival it was Natalie who greeted us warmly and friendly we all felt at home straight away: She checked us in quickly, arranged our luggage and directed us to our rooms: 5 fantastic rooms, all luxuriously equipped, beautifully decorated and with quite lovely views of the gardens and surroundings, it was hard to imagine we were so close to Chester and Liverpool.
We departed to the terrace which has the most gorgeous views across the immaculate gardens. Matt was our waiter, how he remained so calm and patient, as 10 women of varying ages all talking at once!!! was beyond us all. He managed us all perfectly; the staff at Inglewood are warm and so friendly, Natalie had arranged for our complimentary sherry and cake to be served to us outside on the lovely terrace, which coupled with the warm sunshine was the perfect start to our day: The location and setting of Inglewood is stunning, it is a rare find.
Our cocktails were expertly mixed and served along with the terrace/bar menu which had a great choice of dishes. After a good walk around the grounds and the hotel itself we can honestly say it is beautiful, from the well tended gardens to the interior, soft squashy sofas to chill out, to the bar and restaurant which is elegant and sumptuous.
Our rooms were all equipped to a very high standard and the complimentary Molten and Brown products were a lovely addition. The evening meal which is included in this package was a revelation the choice on the menu was mouth watering, when our food arrived we genuinely could not believe the standard each and every course was delicious. The staff had decorated our table for our bride to be, and again the staff on the evening were extremely attentive and friendly.
The General Manager (Fiona) helped out the staff and seemed to cover every inch of the restaurant and lounge areas, taking time to chat to us and other guests who were dining, all in all made the evening feel so very special.
After retiring to the lounge area and dancing into the small hours, we were so glad we all made it down to breakfast, copious amounts of tea and coffee were served to us and the choice of food we had was amazing.
All of us would like to extend a big big thank you to everyone at Inglewood who clearly work hard to ensure that guests are made to feel special.. The setting and the hotel are truly magnificent, the interior is beautifully maintained and keeping with the era, the food was 5 star and the overall guest experience was wonderful.
All our party live quite locally and having never been before, have already told our friends and family, who are now visiting Inglewood mid week for afternoon tea, and again for Sunday Lunch.!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award-winning chefs displays flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester
- Inglewood Manor Ledsham, Cheshire, UK