Not actually stayed at this hotel but was disappointed with my experience of visiting it today. Lovely sunny afternoon, my husband and I drove past the hotel to see a large sign inviting people in to enjoy a jug of Pimms on the terrace. Duly pulled in and parked up but upon entering the hotel was refused service due to a wedding...something to do with no staff to serve drinks. Not one to interrupt a wedding we scuttled away....feeling rather embarrassed though, having never been ...all be it politely...ejected from a hotel!! Please please remove your sign if you are not able to cater for non residents on any particular day to avoid any further embarrassment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award-winning chefs displays flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester
- Inglewood Manor Ledsham, Cheshire, UK