Top class smallish counrty house hotel. The gardens have to be seen to be believed, they are magnificent. When we arrived there was a wedding at the hotel. We were given a small standard room and told that the restaurant was closed. I asked to speak to the manager who turned out to be the owner. It was a mistake with the web booking. He upgraded our room without charge to a nice room with a good view of the gardens. He also opened the restuarant just for us , we were the only ones in it. We were waited on hand and foot and the meal was top top class. The owner is a really nice guy, who made what could have been a desastor into a great time. Stay here its very nice, just make sure the restaurant is open!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award-winning chefs displays flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester
- Inglewood Manor Ledsham, Cheshire, UK