“Simply amazing!!”

Tasha's Sandwich Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Backworth
Description: Good quality home made food,breakfast,lunch and sandwiches at very reasonable prices.
“Simply amazing!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I visit this establishment on a regular basis and have had the absolute pleasure of sampling most of the food on their menu. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful, fresh, homemade food at extremely reasonable prices! The portions are really generous and the ingredients are tasty, high in quality and fresh.

I literally cannot comment highly enough about this place, the owners are so friendly and accomodating, make me feel really valued and they are undoubtedly passionate about what they do.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Piercey2014

chelmsford
“What a fantastic little find A*”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic find. There was a huge selection of fillings for sandwiches as well as gorgeous hot food ( homemade ) I personally love Val's mince and dumplings. The new owners are very friendly and very accomodating. Can't wait to go back and try the pease pudding as I've heard that it's fab. Well done Val and Kevin your doing great. Keep up the good work.

4 Thank mrs l
“Make it cheaper?”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

(son using my account)

I buy sandwiches from here and they're a bit more expensive than they should be (I think) but and here is the big But the sandwiches are good and are high quality.

I hope it does well and gets more customers through the door as it has just started up and perhaps the prices will come down. I'll continue to go when I have the Tasha need.

• Visited May 2013
Backworth, United Kingdom
“Lovely Homemade Food - Best cafe/diner in North Tyneside”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I called in to get a sandwich for my husband and was greeted with a cabinet of the most delicious looking food. I ended up ordeing a salad, it had all of the usual salad stuff plus home grown beetroot, pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw, gorgeous. so much so that I took my grandma, husband and kids back the following week for a meal.

The service is fab as are the owners, its clean and tidy and they were happy to provide stuff thats not on the menu.

I recently had the homemade peas pudding and I have to say I have never had peas pudding this good anywhere. I als had the home roast beef and it melted in my mouth.

Spread the word, its so nice to have a place like this on the door step please support this lovely local business.

• Visited August 2013
“RETURN VISIT”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

When I last visited I noticed a dog grooming place next so and booked my dog Toby in. I decided to treat my husband to breakfast while we were waiting. We had the full English with toast and tea. They didn't disappoint us. The people are very friendly and will cook your breakfast to your liking. This is the best breakfast we have had in a long time.

• Visited July 2013