“Really Nice”

Godstone Farm & Playbarn
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Godstone
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visited Godstone Farm with my parents (in their 60s) and my 16 month old on a term-time week day, expecting it to be fairly quiet but it was clearly a really popular choice! Getting there at 10am was a good idea just so we could get a parking space.

The staff were all friendly and great with children. The indoor play barn is great fun too. I think that was my son's favourite bit! We'd be there every week if we lived locally.

I was surprised and disappointed that smoking is allowed around the farm. It's not even confined to designated smoking areas. I was told by one staff member that as long as it "isn't next to anything flammable or the animals then it's fine".

We visited the tea room and really it's just a bland room with a chiller cabinet and a till. Bring your own food - it all looked really basic and what we did buy was dry.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Very well kept, fab staff, well looked after animals and brilliant play areas. We'll definitely be back

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favourite places to visit my 6 year old daughter and 2 yr old nephew love it here great value for money great to sit and have a picnic but also has a restaurant which is great value for money.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I visited with my daughter and 3 grandchildren, ages 1, 3 and 5 yrs. There was something for all - petting zoo, play areas, animals of all types, huge sand pit with dumper trucks, even larger adverture playground, again something for all ages, tractor rides, crafting, picnic areas. Plenty of places to wash your hands with soap and antiseptic cleansers. The staff were friendly and very informative. What more could you want for a family. A brililant day out and one of the cheapest days out in the area. I travelled about 20 miles but worth travelling the distance. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was our first time visiting Godstone Farm today and we'll definately return. We had a fantastic day. The cost of entry is £7.50 each for both children and adults (under 1's are free) so considerably cheaper than Bocketts Farm. Lots of lovely (touchable) small animals inside and bigger animals outside. Absolutely massive play area & sandpit & trim-trail outside with so much to do, honestly the kids would of been happy playing there all day. There are two indoor play areas which are really good too. The day wasn't long enough to see and do everything so we shall without a doubt be returning very soooon....... GOLD STAR TO BOCKETTS FARM