This was our fourth time staying at Reefview, and everything we said in previous reviews still holds true. Karol & Nick's thoughtfulness and helpfulness never cease to amaze us. Nick organised a deep sea fishing trip for Robert which he thoroughly enjoyed while I, Fran, had a first class manicure and pedicure , arranged by Karol,on my own balcony for a very reasonable sum - a luxury you would not get at home. The rest of the time was spent lazing on the beach and on our balcony, chatting, and generally doing very little - reading and a bit of photography and the occasional walk. We had a car and travelled to some interesting places and lovely restaurants recommended by Karol. She also did all the arranging of a helicopter flight over the volcano on Montserrat which was wonderful. It is great to have someone to do the booking of trips - saves a lot of hassle.
Looking forward to next year already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay