We're just home from our FIFTH stay in ReefView Appartments, so obviously we love it! We came from a very wet and flooded Ireland to a very dry sunny Antigua for eighteen glorious days of sun and pampering. Karoll and Nick are the most perfect hosts, friendly, fun, helpful. So why do we keep going back? You can have a lovely barbecued meal when you arrive, with fresh salad leaves grown by Karoll in her garden. It's homely, with pets to enjoy if you want them but they don't bother you if not. Comfortable, spotlessly clean, well equipped apartment with fabulous views. Comfortable bed - very important! Lovely big soft towels also very important! And you get to see the REAL Antigua with knowledgeable guidance from Karoll. Any trips you want to take will be organised for you, and they know all the best places to eat. If you're into fishing, well Nick is your only man. Oh, and you can have a superb manicure, pedicure and/or massage right on your balcony - how cool is that! There's loads more I could say, but just go and experience it for yourself. As I sit here looking out at the rain, I SO want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay