ReefView Apartments
South Point Antigua(English Harbour)
US$802
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$225
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Carlisle Bay Antigua(Saint Mary's)
US$704
Great 4.5/5
The Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn(English Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$279
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Curtain Bluff Resort(Saint Mary's)
US$935
US$858
Great 4.5/5
St. James's Club & Villas(Mamora Bay)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$358
  • Breakfast included
Sugar Ridge Resort(Jolly Harbour)
US$263
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsreal antiguagreat hostscaptain nickthe penthousefishrum punchreef view apartmentscades reefjolly harbourwealth of informationrental carlocal buseslobster lunchapartment was cleanlocal communityhumming birdstheir lives
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We loved staying with Nick and Karoll. They took great care of us and made sure we truly experienced island life. The atmosphere was very relaxed and warm, and we felt very much
at home in our apartment! And it is truly a nature lover's paradise. We do hope to be able to return soon. Eva and Rich - New York City.

Room Tip: We didn't see the others, but our room was lovely!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eva P
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Karoll and Nick were wonderful hosts. Their love for the island is evident and with Karoll's assistance and guidance we had one of the best holidays ever. The apartment was cozy and I loved the outdoor shower. We are not resort people and would recommend staying with Karoll and Nick to anyone else that enjoys an adventurousness vacation. Karoll and Nick made sure that we attended the amazing Mount Gay rum red hat party. A night to remember for sure!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The cottage we rented was delightful, with a very nice private patio, a BBQ, and an outdoor shower (which was fantastic). The location is excellent, with many beaches and restaurants a short drive away. Our hosts, Karroll and Nick were great The night we arrived we had their BBQ, which was delicious. Karroll knows all of the best places to eat and Nick knows the best snorkeling. We'd return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

After the wettest winter in the UK for 250 years, I just had to get away to sunnier climes and also wanted the bonus of indulging my passion - saltwater flyfishing. I wanted to hook up with Nick as a guide and it was logical to stay with him and Karoll. The room was a double room and so it dawned on me that my wife Sheila may wish to join too. She was eventually persuaded, but only after my promise not to flyfish every day. In short we both loved the week - she can report on the stay itself, whilst I will stick to the flyfishing. I really enjoyed it because I am a bit of a purist and to my mind there is nothing better than wading on coral flats in that pristine environment and throwing a fly at a permit. And there was plenty of that. Flyfishing for "baby" tarpon from a float tube in the mangroves is also great fun and most unusual. Nick possesses proper flyfishing expertise and the experience is highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We're just home from our FIFTH stay in ReefView Appartments, so obviously we love it! We came from a very wet and flooded Ireland to a very dry sunny Antigua for eighteen glorious days of sun and pampering. Karoll and Nick are the most perfect hosts, friendly, fun, helpful. So why do we keep going back? You can have a lovely barbecued meal when you arrive, with fresh salad leaves grown by Karoll in her garden. It's homely, with pets to enjoy if you want them but they don't bother you if not. Comfortable, spotlessly clean, well equipped apartment with fabulous views. Comfortable bed - very important! Lovely big soft towels also very important! And you get to see the REAL Antigua with knowledgeable guidance from Karoll. Any trips you want to take will be organised for you, and they know all the best places to eat. If you're into fishing, well Nick is your only man. Oh, and you can have a superb manicure, pedicure and/or massage right on your balcony - how cool is that! There's loads more I could say, but just go and experience it for yourself. As I sit here looking out at the rain, I SO want to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple