Well after a negative experience I decided to give the "New" Dunmore a second chance, I had read some positive reviews and I really like the quaint property - I booked a room for 3 days two nights for Memorial Day using their online system, booked and paid for my flights for the long weekend then wham, 4 days later we received a call telling us that they would not rent the room to us for anything less than 3 nights / 4 days. Too late for us now..... Beware anyone visiting and booking on their webpage, the rooms may not be available and you may get stuck - you will see many one day bookings for rooms so I guess it just depends on their mood. Now I am stuck with 2 plane tickets and no room - Despite requiring a large deposit and a non-refundable full payment 30 days prior, Dunmore provided me with no customer service. I will not give them a third try. very sad...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dunmore has been completely renovated! The former Dunmore Beach Club has been transformed far beyond the name change. Luxury amenities have been added throughout the historic resort, including a grand oceanfront pool, state-of-the-art fitness facility and a new restaurant serving fine Island cuisine. In-room additions include Molton Brown(R) products, custom furnishings, flat-panel TVs, telephones and Wi-Fi. Experience the new sense of luxury that enhances the tradition and charm of this quintessential Harbour Island destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your The Dunmore Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunmore Hotel Dunmore Town
- Dunmore Beach Club
- The Dunmore Hotel & Residences Dunmore Town, Harbour Island, Bahamas