Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
4 Hour Highlights of Malé Walking Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Secret Paradise Maldives
More Info
All reviews walking tour mash male island cruise ship our tour guide island hopping whale sharks local island excellent service sea life snorkeling experience taking care octopus scuba diving spent days highly recommend this company ruth
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Before I even took my tour I was very impressed with professionalism of this company. All my correspondence with Ruth was dealt with quickly and efficiently; I couldn't have asked for more.
My tour with Kamey was informative and never boring. He was extremely knowledgeable but made it feel like I was having a stroll through town with an old friend rather than a tour guide. I learnt so much about the country and it's people and felt that I wanted to go back and explore so much more.
If I do return I will certainly not hesitate to use Secret Paradise again.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Redcap1
RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Hey!
Thank you so much for your review. The description of your tour with Kamey sums up exactly the type of experience myself and our guides are aiming to deliver and we are delighted with your feedback.
We do hope you return to explore more of the Maldives with us!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We had one day in the Maldives while on a cruise. Ruth was fabulous at helping us with solutions to some uncertainty from the cruise line regarding where we would be tendered.
We booked a four hour catamaran trip with one other couple to do some snorkeling. This could not have gone better! Everything about the day - our guide, the crew on the boat, the boat itself, the food and most especially the snorkeling exceeded our expectations. We were so well taken care of. The snorkeling was like swimming in an aquarium. We saw a shark, turtles, an eel, and spectacularly coloured fish. Our guide was fun, had great information about the Maldives and was a delight to spend the day with.
We feel we got excellent value and hope someday to make it back to the Maldives. We definitely recommend booking with Secret Paradise for any excursion.

Date of experience: November 2016
RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Hey! Thank you for taking time to post your review. Delighted that you had a great experience! It was my pleasure to assist and advise and I'm glad that together with Kamey and the catamaran crew we were able to provide you all with some fantastic memories of the Maldives. I will be sure to share your feedback with them.
I hope that we do get an opportunity to welcome you back in the future to explore more of our paradise island home.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I took the morning snorkeling excursion and it was an excellent experience. The guide came to my hotel on time and took me to the boat. I meet a wonderful people during the excursion and it was a truly memorable experience.

Date of experience: November 2016
RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Mohammad,
Thanks for sharing your review and good to hear you enjoyed your morning snorkeling with us and our partners on this particular trip DiveClubMaldives.
The Maldives is a great place for your first snorkeling experience and I hope that this will be the first of future occasions where you discover the underwater world.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We wanted to get away from our Maldives resort for a bit, and were happy to find a place that offered more independent and reasonable priced options for day tours than our resort did. Ruth was extremely helpful in putting together an itinerary for island hopping for us, and at very short notice. It was great to be treated as a person and not a number. The guide was friendly and funny (full of stories, some a bit tall, haha) and we enjoyed ourselves a lot. We got more of a feel for the country and its people, and some good snorkelling too. If we go back we'll try their catamaran tour!

Dear Karien,
Thanks for taking time to write your review, it was my pleasure to be able to assist in providing a local experience to conclude your holiday in the Maldives and it was good to meet you both albeit briefly before your departure.
It's good to know that you enjoyed your day and that Kamey kept you entertained and informed! I will be sure to share your feedback with him.
We would be delighted to welcome you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We booked a snorkel trip while we had a stop by cruise ship. Ruth the friendly Lady from secret Paradise supported us through the booking process and all the time till we arrived. Everything was so perfect. We really enjoyed the time under water and on the sand bank. The guides supported us while snorkeling and prepaired a nice place at the beach with umbrella and coconuts... It was one of our best experiences in life.
Thank you for pampering us.
We kindly recomend the Company.
Everything was much better than expected.
Greetings from Germany to Ruth and the guiedes (Boygroup) and a warmly THANK YOU!!!
Melanie, and her parents!
And thank you for the underwater photos. They will find a place in the photobook.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank kasti1976

Hi Melanie,
Thank you so much for your review. I trust your parents enjoyed the remainder of the cruise and have once again become accustomed to colder temperatures since returning home! It was our pleasure to be able to assist you all and I am delighted to read that we delivered an experience of a lifetime. Our aim is always to provide memorable and unique experiences and your review highlights exactly what Secret Paradise is all about.
We really do hope that you will visit the Maldives again in the future as the 'boygroup' would be delighted to show your more of our home paradise.