Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Secret Paradise Maldives tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Secret Paradise Maldives
from US$90.00
from US$699.00
from US$999.00
from US$145.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour our tour guide excellent service sand bank male city tour guest house cruise ship day trip island hopping local family last minute on arrival friendly guide made us feel wonderful experience thank you so much local island
Reviewed 5 days ago

Day Tour: Snorkeling and Sandbank Trip

Thank you so much for organising such amazing snorkling and sandbank trip for me, Ruth and Zaffran!

I was lucky enough to have 3-day getaway in Maldives after a busy business trip, I contacted Ruth few weeks before my trip and she was always responsive and dedicated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and there was always some valuable advice from her. Unfortunately I was super busy after that so my friend had booked all accommodation for our trip so I couldn't go with Ruth's suggestions. I finally got time to contact Ruth again only 1 day before my arrival in Maldives but she still managed to arrange snorkeling and sandbank tour for me on the day of my arrival! Amazing customer service, Ruth! I couldn't ask for more.

Zaffran - our tour guide was very kind and dedicated too. He was so excited after finding out that my friend and I live in Brisbane, where he used to live and study, so we have more things to talk about. There was a slight hiccup at the beginning when my snorkeling masks didn't fit me (could just be because this was my 1st time snorkeling and i didn't know how to use it properly), but Zaffran handed me his mask and I was fine. I got to see so many beautiful fishes, corals and stingrays :)
As my friend and I are not good swimmers, we decided to finish our snorkeling trip a bit early but Zaffran offered to give us a quick Hulhumale city tour and gave us lots of valuable information about Maldives.

Thank you Secret Paradise! I hope to visit Maldives again one day and will surely stay longer next time!

Secret P, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi there!
Thanks so much for your comprehensive review of our services! Always a pleasure to assist and try and work out a solution even if a last minute request.
Great to know that you enjoyed your time with Zaff and he took care of you. Like the rest of the team they want your experience to be comfortable and enjoyable, more so as it was your first occasion snorkeling and therefore if it took him giving up his mask to ensure this, for him it would have been the right thing to do.
Hopefully with Zaff's patience and coaching together with your discovery of the underwater world you will return to the water again, even if not the Maldives, for more snorkeling adventures.
We hope however that we can welcome you in the future, as we believe you can't beat the Maldives for snorkeling!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my second time engaging Secret Paradise. I customised my tour with 3 nights in Guraidhoo and 2 nights in Hulhumale. Everything such as accommodation, transfer, activities and some meals, was planned and taken care of by Ruth.

I got to experience Maldivian life by visiting the local house to have dinner and breakfast with them, having local snack - Hedhika and touring the local island.I had a great time with my guide, Mash and Ubi especially Mash. He went all the way out to bring me to get the things I want and need during our free time.

I did not bring enough cash and I was too careless, I brought a card which expired 1 day before my holiday. I was unable to withdraw cash from any ATM machines and my bank said there was nothing wrong with my card but Mash helped me to find alternatives to withdraw cash for 2 days. In the end, he made it and I am able to survive for another 2 days in Maldives.

Secret P, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Jervine,
Delighted that you returned to the Maldives and traveled with us once again. So pleased you had a great time exploring another part of our island paradise and it is especially good to hear that Mash went above and beyond to assist you in your hour of need.
Thank you for taking time out of your first few days back at work to write your review, I will be sure to share it with the team.
We all look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Booked a trip to go snorkeling near Male and sunset dolphin cruise. The most amazing trip. I didn't expect to see such variety of marine life near the capital city, we even saw a few black tip sharks - a real treat. Kamey was our tour guide and has so much knowledge about it all. His passion and enthusiasm shone through. Watching the dolphins was magic. We saw 3 different types of dolphin including spinners. What I loved about this trip was no one was in a hurry to get back, they let us relax watch the dolphins and enjoy a magical sunset.

Hi,
WOW it sounds like you had an awesome afternoon with Kamey which is great to hear! He does indeed have a wealth of knowledge about marine life and I know he does like to share and educate all our guests.
Thank you for sharing your feedback it is appreciated and I will in turn share with Kamey and the team.
Hope we can welcome you on future tours when you next visit the Maldives.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a great day with Maheen that who was our guide during this trip and thank you very much for presented this trip

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Guys,
Thank you for writing your review it is appreciated. Great to hear you enjoyed your day with Maahee, I am sure he provided you with many stories of Male and the Maldives!
I am sorry that the weather was against us the following day and you were unable to take the snorkeling and sandbank tour, we hope that you will have the opportunity to return and enjoy another experience with us.
Thanks again, I will be sure to share your comments with Maahee and the team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This day-tour is a great way to get to know Male and Maldives.

Kokko, the guide, was at the hotel lobby precisely at 10 am. He was joined by a colleague, Parrish. So I had two guides accompanying me. Had a great morning walking Male and getting to know the landmarks and their part in the history of Maldives. it comes with snack at the Royal Garden Cafe. Visited the local markets also. Kokko and Parrish answered all my questions on Male and Maldives. They also gave practical tips on enjoying Male.

I had lunch with great view in a restaurant at the top floor of a building.

The afternoon trip to Villimale was very interesting. Got to know Bebe of Save the Beach Maldives and their wonderful work on coastal clean-up and waste management, as well as reef monitoring and coral transplantation.

Then Kokko and Parrish brought me back to my hotel

What a wonderful day.

I recommend this tour for first-time visitors to Male and Maldives.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Dick,
Pleased to learn you enjoyed your day with Kokko and Farrish. Two guides for the price of one! As part of our training strategy, we buddy up our new guides with more experienced members of the team in order that they can observe and learn as well as test out their skills in a supportive environment. So your feedback also plays an equally useful part of their training process. .
Also great to hear your positive comments concerning your afternoon with the Save the Beach team, we are very proud to work with them and contribute to awareness of the work they do.
Thanks for taking the time to write your review and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Secret Paradise’s commitment to sustainable tourism shines through in all of their tours. I had the privilege of joining them for both their "Insight into Marine Conservation" and "Discover Huraa the local way". On both tours, I was able to gain much insight into the local side of the Maldives while also feeling like I am contributing to the ecotourism movement here. Their guides are extremely professional and welcoming and I was assisted in every moment of my journey, from the initial planning over email until when I first arrived in Male. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a trip here, even a solo female traveller like myself.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Bianca,
Thank you for your review, delighted that you got so much out of the tours you joined. With these tours in particular we hope that our guests leave having learnt more about the eco system and the challenges that are faced and it sounds like it was the perfect insight to start your Maldives trip.
We hope you enjoy Ukulhas and Thoddoo and maybe we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on a further tour before you head home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you, Maahee for an excellent tour.
The guide is knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and shares his stories in an engaging, interesting way.

Hi Gigi.
Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed your morning with Maahee. I am sure you will have learnt a great deal about the Maldives and it's good to hear that all this information was relayed in a way that engaged and interested you.
Enjoy the rest of your stay in the Maldives.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ruth the Director of Secret Paradise and her Gulid Mashir Ali made out Visit to Maldives
very Mememrial and the one day City Tour and all Transfers arrangement were great..

Secret Paradise did a awsome job

out stay at the Guest house were Equally wonderful
we will be back again
tx Ruth

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure to assist you plan your first trip to the Maldives and I am pleased to hear it was a resounding success. It was great to be able to catch up with you both after your day exploring the city, it is always nice to be able to put faces to names.
Also good to hear that our guesthouse selection also proved a sucess and I gather that you met a fellow Canadian during your stay in Thulusdhoo - isn't it a small world!
Thanks again for your review and we hope that you will return again in the future, you have so much more to explore.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

1. Firstly loved Kokko's way of taking care of us and making us feel special everyday- this is what makes him stand out! Snorkeling & Scuba!! How much he motivated us and ensured we enjoy every bit
2. Hotel was Clean and well maintained,
3. We loved candle light dinner and this is the first time we experienced beach side candle light dinner- we loved the sea whispering while we eat our food
4. Hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming
5. Overall am a very happy happy customer and would love to come back to Maldives again and again
6. I have left a piece of my heart there, may be will come back soon

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Kavitha,
Thank you for taking time to write your review, it is appreciated by both myself and the team.
Was lovely to have the chance to meet with you and your family at the airport upon arrival and put faces to names after all our correspondence. Pleased to hear that Kokko took care of you and added to your holiday experience, just one of the reasons why we feel it is such a benefit to travel with a Secret Paradise guide :-)
We look forward to welcoming you again and exploring more Maldives islands.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Engaged Secret Paradise for a 1 day/2 boat dives around Hulhumale.

Our guide picked us up at our hotel lobby at 8am of the morning of the dive. As the weather was nice, he suggested we walk over to the jetty which was about 10 minutes away. With equipment in toll, we took a nice leisurely stroll through the city, along the waterfront to the jetty. As we passed key buildings, he world point them out and explain what they are. Walking past the president's residence brought up a lively conservation about the election results that was just announced a week ago. At the jetty, he walked us up our dive boat, collected the cost of the diving in cash and wished us well.

Fyi, in our case, they partnered with Dive Club Maldives who was in charge of the dive portion of our trip. So that will be reviewed separately.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear PinYiing,
Thank you for your review.
Pleased as always to hear the service of our guides was as per the information you were provided together with the bonus of a mini Male tour!
We partner with Dive Club Maldives for dive operations in the capital in order to support other local business as part of our Responsible Tourism commitment, from the feedback we received from the dive team I gather you had a good morning's diving which is also great to hear.
Thank you for using the services of Secret Paradise and we hope to welcome you again.
Kind Regards