“Good restaurant in San Gwann”
Review of De Malte

De Malte
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in San Gwann
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Experience the all new dining concept at 'De Malte' Trattoria & Pizzeria...Famously known for its genuine food quality & welcoming service. Offering an exquisite menu along with a variety of daily specials.Open Daily from 10:30 -14.00, 17.00 - 22:30
San Gwann, Malta
“Good restaurant in San Gwann”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Been to De Malte restaurant several times and never disappointed! Good chef Matthew and family running restaurant! Thanks to Sylvana and Joanne and everyone at the kitchen including Josette!

• Visited July 2014

“Nice easy dinner”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you want an easy lunch or dinner , meaning typical maltese or italian dining this is a good place! Very nice food,good prices and hospitable waiters. Not very crowded and it feels like a nice big enough restaurant which has kept the quality of the dishes! The pasta carbonara is delicious !

• Visited July 2014
San Gwann, null, Malta
“Good worth food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We went for the first time in this restaurant, sat in a quiet corner table. The order wasbtaken in a timely manner.

I suggest you try monto linguini pasta, a tasty combination of onions, cream and chicken.

Swieqi, Malta
“Outstanding service and food!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I orgainized a get together for my friends based on a recommendation! I got a great feeling straight away... The manager was ever so helpful. Since one of my friends makes use of a WHEELCHAIR, I specifically asked whether they cater for such people, not only did they have a ramp and a toilet suitable for people with special needs but I was also informed that should any of my freinds happen to be coeliac they offered GLUTEN FREE dishes upon request. I confirmed my good feeling about this restaurant once I got there...Ample parking space and we were welcomed by the great staff working there. The food was delicious! Everyone shared the same feeling! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Celine S
St Venera malta
“Home from home”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I just came back from De Malte. I had lunch with a friend who often goes there as she gets good food, good service & good value for money. My pizza was presented as I had requested - I am quite a fussy person. The place is quite central and parking is hardly a problem. The waitress was cordial and we didn't wait much for our food. It is one of the few places that remains open beyond the usual lunchtime hours so I know where to go to when I need to have a late lunch in an airconditioned place at a good price
Carmen G