All reviews beach front friendship bay bequia beach lobster night beachfront suite lovely hotel live music laid back half board low season large balcony atlantic side the ground floor italian food restaurant bagatelle the general manager rum punch
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Bequia Beach Hotel for one week at the end of October 2017, and had an absolutely amazing stay. The hotel is located on a gorgeous beach with perfect water for swimming. There is also a beautiful beachside pool with very comfortable lounge chairs; so you have your choice of sitting on the beach or close by. Regardless of where you choose to sit the hotel staff will make sure you are comfortable, and offer to deliver whatever you need. The watersports staff are fantastic and available if you want to kayak, paddleboard, etc. The food and service at Bagatelle Restaurant is top notch. Chef Clinton’s dishes are all wonderful. The lobster night is not to be missed, and make sure to have the conch fritters from the bar menu (they are perfect with a rum punch). The wine list is extensive, and very well priced. We stayed in a beachfront room which was perfectly appointed, very comfortable, and had a gorgeous bathroom with Elemis beauty products for showering. We met the wonderful owner who has put together an amazing team to service the guests at his hotel. The gym is very nice with new Technogym equipment. I treated myself to a couple of spa treatments; which were amazing. I also utilized the gorgeous steam shower; which is located in the spa and super relaxing at the end of the beach day. Our entire experience with the hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. We booked the holiday direct with the hotel thru Keeba; who made the whole trip seamless. Also, we were able to fly on the hotel plane; which I highly recommend over the other options. We will definitely return to the Bequia Beach Hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank WestsideRoamer
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you so much for your very nice review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a amazing stay with us. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back to us.

See you soon again,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My fiancé Omar and I️ went and met with Rima who was absolutely helpful and welcoming at our stay. Everyone in the staff were very sweet and warm. The entire ambiance was romantic and private. The food was impeccable ! And our view from our room was breathtaking. The entire experience was surreal. We even were greeted with the owner who seemed like a nice laid back fella. We appreciated the stay and most definitely recommend this place to anyone ! Would definitely go back here !

1  Thank OH1025
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review, and the kind recommendations. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Bequia Beach Hotel
Staff & Management

Reviewed 3 November 2017

People in reception is awesome. Rima help us with our flight in (we lost the conection from Union) and even find a solution in a sister hotel in St. vincent.
They gave us an upgrade for the room and also a wine bottle for our honeymoon.

The place is very nice, but thats not the best of it.... people makes the difference!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guillermo W
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guillermo, It was such a delight to welcome your wife and yourself. Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff and service and that we managed to solve your transfer to Bequia in a satisfactory way. Hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Had the most wonderful holiday at this boutique hotel. Excellent food, customer service and accommodation.
Nothing was too much trouble for Rima and her staff who arranged exceptional trips for myself and my husband who’s birthday it was during the stay.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in an idylic location with top class service then The Bequia Beach Hotel is the place to stay. We have only been back in UK one week and we’ve booked again for next year, that’s how much we rate this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank Jeni S
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Jenni and Paul, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed so much about our hotel and our staff. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guests and that we got to know you. We really looking forward to meet you again next summer. See you then.
Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We have been to several carribean islands but this one beat the others in every way!!! The staff became our friends and there wasn't anything they wouldn't do for you. I would go back there in a minute!!! I can't even say how much we loves it there are no words to describe how wonderful it was. The grounds and everything that surrounded the resort were very well kept and gorgeous. I can't wait to go back!!!!!!

Room tip: Beachfront King was awesome!!!!
1  Thank Ann J

Dear Ann & David,

It was a real pleasure having you as our guests and I am very happy to hear that you like our staff and hotel so much . I totally agree with you that Bequia is very beautiful.

We really looking forward to welcome you again as our guests.

Regards,