All reviews beach front friendship bay bequia beach lobster night beachfront suite lovely hotel live music laid back half board low season large balcony atlantic side the ground floor italian food restaurant bagatelle the general manager rum punch
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is a supremely relaxing and peaceful hotel. The location is literally right on the beach and its only a few minutes by taxi into laid back Port Elizabeth. From our greeting at Bequia airport to our final farewells we enjoyed every minute of our stay here. The staff are so helpful but never intrusive. The Swedish owner is often on site and likes nothing better than to chat to his guests. The food is lovely and lobster night a real treat. We will definitely return.

Room tip: Sea facing rooms are very nice
Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank david1960uk
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We have recently returned from staying at the Bequia Beach Hotel having had 2 weeks at the beginning of this month. I cannot recommend this Hotel more highly if you are looking for a place to relax and not do much except read, eat and drink and meet some lovely people, we certainly did!
We stayed in a beach front room (56) which had all that we needed as well as beautiful views out to sea.
The staff to our mind were fantastic and extremely helpful at all times, and I really mean that! nothing was too much even down to Candy in the bar making me pretty much any cocktail I wanted... and I did try a few.
Bengt the owner is the most charming of hosts and his senior staff front of house Anna, Thomas and Rima were always there to help if you needed it.
We stayed at a time of year that is seasonally very quiet and that is how we like it, I am pretty sure we will be back next year.

Room tip: we staying in room 56, in my view a very good choice
Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Marcus M
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Marcus M

Thank you for you lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your two week stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you and you lovely wife, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bequia with your family next time!

Best regards,
Bequia Beach Hotel
Staff and Management

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Bequia Beach Hotel for one week at the end of October 2017, and had an absolutely amazing stay. The hotel is located on a gorgeous beach with perfect water for swimming. There is also a beautiful beachside pool with very comfortable lounge chairs; so you have your choice of sitting on the beach or close by. Regardless of where you choose to sit the hotel staff will make sure you are comfortable, and offer to deliver whatever you need. The watersports staff are fantastic and available if you want to kayak, paddleboard, etc. The food and service at Bagatelle Restaurant is top notch. Chef Clinton’s dishes are all wonderful. The lobster night is not to be missed, and make sure to have the conch fritters from the bar menu (they are perfect with a rum punch). The wine list is extensive, and very well priced. We stayed in a beachfront room which was perfectly appointed, very comfortable, and had a gorgeous bathroom with Elemis beauty products for showering. We met the wonderful owner who has put together an amazing team to service the guests at his hotel. The gym is very nice with new Technogym equipment. I treated myself to a couple of spa treatments; which were amazing. I also utilized the gorgeous steam shower; which is located in the spa and super relaxing at the end of the beach day. Our entire experience with the hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. We booked the holiday direct with the hotel thru Keeba; who made the whole trip seamless. Also, we were able to fly on the hotel plane; which I highly recommend over the other options. We will definitely return to the Bequia Beach Hotel in the future.

3  Thank WestsideRoamer
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you so much for your very nice review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a amazing stay with us. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back to us.

See you soon again,
Anna

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My fiancé Omar and I️ went and met with Rima who was absolutely helpful and welcoming at our stay. Everyone in the staff were very sweet and warm. The entire ambiance was romantic and private. The food was impeccable ! And our view from our room was breathtaking. The entire experience was surreal. We even were greeted with the owner who seemed like a nice laid back fella. We appreciated the stay and most definitely recommend this place to anyone ! Would definitely go back here !

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OH1025

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review, and the kind recommendations. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
Bequia Beach Hotel
Staff & Management

Reviewed 3 November 2017

People in reception is awesome. Rima help us with our flight in (we lost the conection from Union) and even find a solution in a sister hotel in St. vincent.
They gave us an upgrade for the room and also a wine bottle for our honeymoon.

The place is very nice, but thats not the best of it.... people makes the difference!

1  Thank Guillermo W
Anna G, General Manager at Bequia Beach Hotel Luxury Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guillermo, It was such a delight to welcome your wife and yourself. Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff and service and that we managed to solve your transfer to Bequia in a satisfactory way. Hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards,