“Third stay and love it more every time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BayView Inn Motel and Marina

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BayView Inn Motel and Marina
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Conch Key
“Third stay and love it more every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Every other year during a weekend in November a group of about 30 of us take over the Bay View, and it just gets better every time. From the boat docks right outside the rooms, to the beach,to the wonderful tiki bar, and the abundance of chairs and tables, and finally the view, there are so many reason to love this place, I could go on and on.

This is the Keys as it should be. No cruise ships, no tourist tee shirt shops, just a wonderful relaxing old fashioned motel that is wonderfully clean, with comfortable beds, and a perfect location. If you bring a boat, the dock is right outside your room and the gulf is right in front of you.

Perfect place for a destination wedding, a group such as ours, or just a place to get away and relax.

Room Tip: Each dockside room has a small kitchen. If you are traveling with family there are full sized kitch...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sanfordtraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
LONG ISLAND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed 5 nights at the Bay View Inn. I had the most enjoyable stay. Kathy was very nice and upgraded our room. We were very happy with the view. Waking up every morning to a perfect picture sunrise. The convenient store had everything we could possible need. No need to go out for breakfast cooked in room every morning, and sat on table to enjoy the wonderful view. Kathy really added so many special touches to the grounds. Beautiful flowers and wonderful flower pots all threw out the walkways. The pool is salt water which was very nice on the skin. I can't wait to go back again next year. We went there for a wedding and wound up having the best vacation ever. Carol Brockmiller

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I visited the Bay View Inn 5 years ago. We had a great time and we loved it, but we've been a little apprehensive about returning to The Keys with small kids. We figured the kids were old enough now and we planned a vacation down there again and I knew where we wanted to stay- The Bay View. I called and spoke to Cathy and after talking just a short while she actually remembered my husband and I! I told her this time we would be traveling with our 3 small kids and that we didn't want a room on the water this time, but needed something with a couch and fridge (possibly a small efficiency or something of like). She knew exactly what we were looking for and recommended a great room for us and we booked that. Upon arrival, we were greeted by her husband Ed. A very helpful and knowledgeable guy about the area. Ed helped us to check in and gave some recommendations about things to do with the kids (Theater of the Sea!) and places to eat (Lazy Days!) and then told us where our room would be.

I love this motel! Its so true to old Florida and the Keys. Cathy has done an unbelievable job maintaining all the plants and tropical feel of the property as well as the rooms. They have an authentic tiki hut that you can relax at during the evenings on the gulf side, a convenience store that now has a deli counter, boat docks and rentals, a small pool (which was great for the kids) and they even added a beach area since we were there last. That turned out to be a fantastic place for the kids. Complete with two hammocks, lounge chairs and buckets, shovels and trucks for the kids- it was great. A sea turtle even came right up to the dock to greet us. This motel is clean, affordable, and has amazing views that for the price you can't beat! Each room has it's own unique character too. Something that really encompasses what you picture a vintage motel in The Keys to look like- which really completes the charm in this place. Our room was perfect- a kitchen, enough space for the kids and comfortable and clean! I saw someone post a prior bad review about the place. I found most of it kind of humorous.

And I can't say enough about the gracious hosts- Ed & Cathy. They are great! There is coffee available for free in the convenience store every morning. Ed & Cathy are great resources for the area too and available to answer questions and are always very friendly when doing so. And occasionally Cathy may even surprise the guests down at the tiki hut with drinks, a live band, or an evening appetizer!

If you are looking for an authentic Keys retreat at a great price, with gracious hosts and awesome views... this is the place for you!

Room Tip: Tell Ed & Cathy what you need- they will find you a great room!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Saw this little gem on the way back from Key West and booked a summer stay. Was very affordable and had everything you could want! Had a nice little pool, small beach which my son loved to snorkel in. Billy who works in their store got me a great little boat which was docked right outside our room! Awesome fishing in the flats! Had a nice kitchen and TV, and a nice view of the real Florida Keys. One of the most relaxing vacations ever! You can't go wrong with this special place.

Room Tip: Ask for their special map of great places to eat and visit!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jupiter, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

My husband took me to the keys for my 50th! I wanted a 5 star resort for my special birthday. When we drove up to the Bayview I was disappointed AT FIRST..not what I wanted. However, it was a very pleasant surprise...the rooms are old but very,very clean!!! The owners Kathy and Ed are extremely helpful and accommodating!!! The free coffee was perfect every morning, the fresh breakfast from the deli was yummy and the boat ramp and dock were perfect for 28ft Checkmate boat!! It is a beautiful location away from all the crowds with great places to eat within 10 minutes. The hammocks were perfect after an amazing day of boating and the chairs on the dock were perfect to sit, stargaze and enjoy the quiet of the water. Great stay..we will be back :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Chatsworth, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

This was my first time in the keys and I will have to say I LOVED IT HERE!!!! The rooms were clean, the staff extremely friendly. I couldn't have asked for better service. The grounds were in a beautiful setting. The pool clean and relaxing not to mention the hammocks in the beach area. I would recommend this place to anyone. It had such a home like vibe, and the pricing was GREAT!!!!! They have all you need right there, overall a terrific place to stay. We will be back.!!!
And I almost forgot to mention they had parking for our big truck!!! Thanks again we will return soon I hope.

Room Tip: waterfront is the best view.....but its the Keys need I say more.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Charlotte Harbor & the Gulf Islands, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

I had really reviewed this place prior to staying here and after speaking to Billy at the front I booked for 6 days last week. Billy and Kathy were awesome. We live in South Florida and stay on a different Key every year in June. If you are not familiar with the Keys then be prepared that most of the little motels/resorts that you come across are older and not your Hilton qualities. We were given the duplex since there were 8 of us which was perfect for our two families on each side. We also trailered 2 boats so we were able to keep docked right out our back doors (thanks to Billy). We had a large patio area with a grill, tables and chairs, the kids loved jumping and snorkeling into the canal right from our patio!!. We had a manatee come right to us the first day. We had a kitchen which is a huge blessing when staying this length of time with kids. The rooms were clean. I had no complaints. The deli had great subs and a small store for convenience . There are tables and big tiki hut to sit at and eat by the water. The pool was nice to cool off in after a long day on the boat the views from the docks are gorgeous!!! Billy runs a charter business right from the dock. I heard lots of positive feedback from other visitors at the pool about their fishing day on his boats. We would definitely stay here again and in the duplex.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
#5 of 19 in Islamorada
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,260 reviews
Courtyard Marathon Florida Keys
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys

Been to BayView Inn Motel and Marina? Share your experiences!