Three couples from Buttonwood Bay MH Park in Sebring, FL traveled to Conch Key for boating and visiting family vacationing at Hawk's Cay on Duck Key. This little motel is owned by a couple who are wonderful hosts. The surroundings are like 'Old Florida'. It is an older establishment that has been somewhat renovated, along with major improvements outside. They have recently added a new decking, fence and tile work in the pool area, a nice large thatched palapa with a bar, bar stools, tables & chairs and several outdoor grills on a nice brick patio. Their marina has a nice long wooden deck with several docks for guest boats. They have a rental hut with water sports equipment, very nice rental fishing boats and a charter service. Rooms are clean and comfortable with usual amenities. A nice sized well stocked general store is also available with Boars Head meats & cheeses for sandwich service. All this with a great view and reasonable prices. We were delighted to find this little gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on Conch Key, in the middle of the Florida Keys, as we say…”in the middle of paradise.” Centrally located for the best snorkeling, diving, and sportfishing in the Keys. We also have boat rentals on site. The Bayview Inn is a perfect vacation in the Florida Keys for fishermen, families, birdwatchers, and sports enthusiasts. We have a boat ramp, we sell gasoline, we have plenty of protected dockage, and our convenience store sells frozen bait, fishing supplies. We have a pool and a private beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BayView Inn Motel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View Inn Motel And Marina Hotel Conch Key
- BayView Inn Motel And Marina Conch Key, Florida Keys