Motel 6 Cutler Bay
US$96
WoodSpring Suites Miami Southwest(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$99
TripAdvisor
Deluxe Inn Motel(Homestead)
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsflorida turnpikehigh crimeaverage roomfree wifithe florida keysfront desk staffrenovationfridgepetswalmartcheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is my first time here and I liked it. All rooms on 5th and 6th floors are brand new. So I am on 5th floor and the room is nice and clean with very cute design. The staff in this motel is very good. I will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank S K
Reviewed 23 November 2013

On the way to Key West stayed here one night. Staff friendly, atmosphere nice. Doing a renovation so pool unavailable, but not needed anyway. Only concern was the elevator which takes forever and I wonder if it is going to get stuck.
Hopefully the renovation will include the elevator.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank serendepity77
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have stayed in this hotel twice so far for a NASCAR race. We were concerned about staying because of the reviews that others had posted but were again pleasantly surprised. This is a no frills hotel, but the rooms we have stayed in were clean and roomy. No bugs!!! The front desk staff was great!!! They allowed me to check out the rooms prior to checking in. The parking lot is a little scary at night, but the armed guard that patrols at night made me feel safer. The hotel is getting a total renovation and we have already booked it for next years NASCAR race. Hotel is not in the best area, but then in my opinion, not much of Cutler Bay is a good area.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay on the hightway side of the hotel. They are quieter than the street side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Well, my brother said you either have the nightmare @ the beginning of the trip or @ the end. Well, ours was our last night in Florida. Lets start with my room. The vanity light did not work at all. The bathtub was clogged, there were stains on the carpet and all over the bedding. There were holes in my sheets and the noise was horrible. The phone worked but it didn't ring on my end. They don't have in house blow dryers nor irons in the room. But, you can check out an iron @ the front desk for one hour. When I got back to my room, I noticed that half the side of the iron was missing. When I tried to take it back downstairs, the elevator was broken and I was on the 3rd floor. Used the broken iron and it leaked water all over the clothes. Good thing they were light cotton. Now, on yo my dad and brothers room. They had no carpet but flooring you stuck to god forbid you walk on it in your socks or bare feet. They had no hot water and had to shower in my room with the tube that was clogged. UGH! I just gagged again. Their bathroom door was broken and they also had stains and holes in their bedding and both rooms smelled of mold. The pool was closed due to remodel but they need to tesr this place down and make it a parking lot. The only good thing I can say @ this place is the sweet dark haired young lady @ the front desk. I'm sorry, I can't remember her name but she was very sweet and did her best to accommodate us. Sweetheart, find a better job. Your too nice to work here. Buyer beware. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! The only nice reviews on here have to be from the owners. No one in their right mind would call this place nice to stay. I would rather take my chances and stay in an alligator pen.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank cowgirlcarie
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is the worst place i have ever stayed. Remodeling wouldn't even work. It needs to be torn down and re-built. Phone didn't work. Beds were not made and the room was not cleaned except for the new towels in the bathroom. Then the roaches showed up including one on MY BED. Disgusting! Its a ghetto that you are paying for.

Room Tip: try another place
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family