“Best Seafood buffet in the GCC”
Review of Courtyard

Courtyard
Ranked #27 of 473 Restaurants in Muscat
Price range: US$3 - US$52
Description: It’s no surprise why the best conversations happen in Courtyard - the hotel’s all-day dining venue. There's glorious natural light seeping into the atrium style restaurant with pink peach trees dotting the elegant space, creating the perfect ambiance for a quiet cup of tea or catch up with friends. Courtyard serves a buffet with live cooking stations and thoughtfully crafted a la carte options available all day long; and gives seafood lovers something to look forward to every Wednesday with the return of the immensely popular Seafood Night. Be it a lunch, a Friday Brunch with friends or an after-work meeting with colleagues, there’s always something for everyone at Courtyard.
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try the seafood night at the Sheraton and boy did they not disappoint. Fresh oysters, Alaskan Crabs. The buffet spread was lovely and the service staff were exceptional. Alisoda and Kristel facilitated what was already a delightful experience.

Marcus P, Director fo Food & Beverage at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Erwin S,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience of the Wednesday Seafood Night in Courtyard. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and we will be very happy to share your kind words with both Kristel and Alisoda, as well as the rest of the team!

We also hope to have you visiting us again soon, maybe on one of the other themed dinners in Courtyard, or for our South American Friday Brunch in Asado!

Thank you once more and all the best,

Marcus Ptok
Director of Food & beverage

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I been Visit one of the Fabulous Hotel in Oman I was practicing my favorite habit to Discovered something new because actually It was my first time to visit oman and also my first time be as walk in Guest in Sheraton oman and During my Discoving in all over oman
I preferred to eat seafood and I get nice Wednesday seafood nights in one of wonderful Restaurants in the Hotel it's the Courtyard Restaurant
it was Really
Delicious Food and Great friendly Service specialy from ( Mr. Hameed )
He did Really very nice job and he Make me amused and Happy because he's Services is extremely nice services and that Restaurant will be my favorite Restaurant in all over oman in my next visit

Andrea E, Manager at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Hany M,
Thank you very much for reviewing our Seafood Night in such detail and with such praise - Needless to say that I'm thrilled to read that you have spent an enjoyable evening in our Courtyard-restaurant. I'm particularly pleased to see that you were well looked after by Hahmid and rest assured that I will personally pass on your compliments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in your new favorite restaurant upon your next visit to Muscat - Please feel free to look me up in person on this occasion.
With kind regards,
Andrea Emmerling
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

it was Really
Delicious Food and Great friendly Service specialy from ( Mr. Hameed )

1  Thank Hany M
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Great place for an amazing brunch.
Most probably best food quality in Muscat compare to price paid.like the fact that Service is made at the table which is good if you do not want to be disturbed. Service was very good and friendly as usual.will be back.

Andrea E, Manager at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear Alexandre M,
Thank you very much for reviewing our South American brunch - I'm delighted that you have enjoyed the concept and that the food quality and the service rendered by my colleagues have exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon, it would be my pleasure to meet you in person on that occasion.
Yours sincerely,
Andrea Emmerling
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We had a splendid evening at the seafood night. After years the Sheraton in Ruwi is open again and the same standard as before the closure has been met. Friendly staff, very helpfull, excellent food and a huge variety. I will defenitely go again and I will tell all my friends to go there as weel and have a fantastic evening in a beautiful scenery. Well done.

Marcus P, Director of F&B at Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Dear ceciel2017,

Thank you so much for returning to the Sheraton Oman's famous Seafood Night and for taking the time to give us such kind comments!
We count on you visiting us with your friends and look forward to seeing you soon again on Wednesday night in Courtyard, or try our South American Friday Brunch in Asado.

All the best,