“Dinner - Salmon ”

Cherry Bistro
Ranked #261 of 495 Restaurants in Muscat
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The service was good, staff are welcoming

Very disappointed with the quality of the food, the salmon and the 2 starters were way far from being delicious

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Visit them if you're looking for an Italian-Iranian resto. From pasta to seafoods to Arabic cuisines, they have it!

Not a high-end restaurant but worth for what you've paid! The location is good, nearby the public beach, hotels and even accessible for public transpo.

MANPOWER is the only thing that they made me score them 4 - They are lack of staffs, 1-2 servers for almost 50 seats.

FB : Layas si Aimee
IG : aimeenglayas

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We went for iftar buffet to cherry. The price 6 omr with starters mains salads water and juices. The food was great and high quality. Salads spring and avocado salads. Also kebabs chicken meet rice and sweets. A lot for little money. High quality and good service. We come back again surely.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I visited them for dinner last weekend. And they had an evening buffet on for 6 OMR. The spread looked decent. But we weren’t hungry enough to opt for the buffet. Hence we went for the Ala Carte as they were serving that as well. We ordered 2 risottos. 1. Saffron with Shrimp Risotto
2. Chicken and mushroom risotto

Both of then were tasty and seemed freshly cooked. The prices were okay. They did serve us a bread basket before our mains arrived.

Great place to grab some quick lunch by the beach.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I recently visited the Cherry Bistro, which is a new restaurant that opened in March 2018.
It has a very good range of Italian food. It is unlicensed.
I had a chicken and mushroom risotto and this was very good.
The restaurant is very clean and has an open kitchen.
My only complaint is that the waiters really need to be trained to do their job.
My plate sat for ages before they came and cleared it away, and only because I asked for the bill.
Also, they did not come around and refill my glass with water even though there was hardly anyone in the restaurant.
Disappointing, as the food was good.

GUYS - you need to fix this.
Restaurants are all about customer service.
The waiters were pleasant enough but didn't do what they are there for.