“Great Place for all kinds of Indian style Kabab”

The Great Kabab Factory
Ranked #56 of 452 Restaurants in Muscat
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A wide variety of Indian Kabab is available which is very authentic in taste and flavor. Good ambiance and service. Price wise quite reasonable. Must try

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Have been a regular to TGKF for the last 6 years and the place continues to surprise me each time with great quality food and service.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Only I can suggest at least you can try their taste Pride Menus of this Restaurant, The Great Kebab Factory in Al Khuwair, Oman...but if I we're the Owner and Management...I will reduce the price as long as I am not loose in the business after all, and I do believe once we are a good business man, of course we are aware for the loose and profit. so we can still do the best convenience of both side a customer and the owner.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place is very good for kababs especially seafood & chicken kababs. But the big let down is the price it is very expensive and is really not worth it. Assuming a family of four visit the this restaurant it would end up having a bill exhausting the families budget for the whole month. Definitely not worth for middle income groups. Suitable only for high income group.

1  Thank Vishnu Vijayan
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Last visited on 14 feb valentines day though price was more than usual variety was enormous taste also great, only problem there is one of their waiter - too much talking & giving suggestions unasked, passing to every table ( maybe expecting tips) I experienced this in my previous visits also. Except for his disturbance. food, theme and ambience are great.

1  Thank Boopathy U