“Average food”

Ranked #90 of 453 Restaurants in Muscat
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Before I drove back to Dubai I had lunch here, tuna sandwich, fairly quick service, although I did have to ask for the menu while my drink was being prepared.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Having spent a few days at the Radisson Blu Hotel where Olivo's is located, I tried it one evening. Nice ambient eating "al fresco" outdoors among a green scenery overlooking the swimming pool. In two we had a nice fish soup, a flavourful main of Lebanese assorted kebabs and dessert, everything being well prepared and presented. Service was a bit slow, but the place provides a good price/quality ratio.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

What I liked most about this restaurant is the outside patio seating with snipit views of the pool area. The food was good/average. The breakfast and lunch buffets had a lot to offer.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Thursday is when you want to head to Olivos, they have a nice buffet with all you can drink sparkling wine. I've been to many of the brunches in Muscat and nothing tops Olivos for value and selection. If you eat there any other time of the week it is pretty average.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I have been there for luncheon meetings and found the food to be quite good. I like the swim front seating arrangement.