“excellent food and good value”

Tokyo Taro at The Falaj Hotel
Ranked #42 of 429 Restaurants in Muscat
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

There's a wide range of Japanese food on the menu. I strongly recommend the 'lunch box' options - or any of the full meal options. Good value. Excellent taste!

1  Thank deeveedubai

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I ate here three times while in Oman. very pleasant, efficient staff. The sushi was excellent, fresh and well prepared. Ample portions. I would have given them 5 stars if only they would have some Japanese background music for a little ambiance.

1  Thank ocncapt
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious. You would be hard pressed to find any other Japanese restaurant that offer such freshness. I have lived all over Europe and experienced many Japanese restaurants, but this is by far the best. I recently took a group of my Japanese business partners and they were highly impressed. Though the place is small and in Ruwi, for the food its worth it.

1  Thank Nawaf A
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was supposedly the best sushi place in town. While the clientele and the atmosphere seemed to suggest the same, the food unfortunately didn't impress. While I am not a Japanese food expert,my colleagues who are, seemed to feel the same way. The food is overpriced and not so tasty. May be I am being harsh but for the price, I would not go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Really the only Japanese food in town! great sushi! great service! It's a place I go regularly and the only negativite thing I can say about it is that it's in Ruwi, I wish it would move to the Wave or some place in town.

1  Thank 676larrym676