“Hot and flavoursome”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This week there was a top Lady Chef from Dubai and OMG she delivered, the food was really authentic Thai, burnt my face off but had to keep eating it. I thanked her as we left and she smiled at my bright red western face, even the prosecco didn't cool me down. They could do with more staff as the people they have are over run, but very attentive on the run. But a lovely setting.

1  Thank Mercia2110

Reviewed 26 July 2013

To be honest, I didn't even realise this poolside restaurant was Indonesian!
(Although I was there during Ramadan when it turned out to be one of two restaurants in the hotel still serving during the day, and they were on a cut down menu that was shared with room service.)

It's a lovely spot to sit, and there are plenty of fans with water mist to keep you cool.
There is also a good selection of delicious juices, and I only wish I'd been there long enough to try more.
On the downside, the service was relaxed, verging on the negligent!

I'd love to come back when it isn't Ramadan and enjoy the full menu here.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I am an Indonesian and its very difficult to have Indonesian food in Oman! We used to come here every month, we always order ayam bakar/grilled chicken (chef cooked it special for us) The food was good and big portion but they were not authentic Indonesian taste! It might be because hard to find real Indonesian's spicy here. They have live Indonesian's music and singer. The staff sometime great but sometime just 'ok'

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Being Indonesian and tried Indonesian Food in Muscat was an experience. Food was good with average prices but they were not really Indonesian taste. Chef told us that hard to find real Indonesian spicy here which we can understand. Rendang and Nasi Goreng were too oily. Oxtail Soup was great.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

the night I dined here, this little pearl of a restaurant won best SE Asian Restaurant in Muscat and for good reason.

Indonesian food is not readily found in Oman or the Middle East, so coming across it on a recent stay was a pleasant reminder of how much I love this food.

The staff, including Asst Manager Alfie, are friendly and knowledgable.

I tried the lumpiah and the beef rendang. Both incredibly fresh and authentic.

The location by the pool and overlooking the beach boardwalk makes it a perfect outdoor restaurant.

If you like your food spicy and your service impeccable, make a beeline for here.